aberdeen-music

To be a cool metalcore person you have to

Hog

jump into every conversation remotely related to your band on the internet and tell everyone they dont know what they're taling about despite the fact that it was purely started for humour.....

who said it was related to my band? i was merely observing my amusement at how people dont really know what they're talking about. that ok? asshat!

who said it was related to my band? i was merely observing my amusement at how people dont really know what they're talking about. that ok? asshat!
of course they don't.....its a joke thread.

If all these are nonsense, Id like to see the OFFICIAL guidelines for being a cool metalcore person.

of course they don't.....its a joke thread.

If all these are nonsense' date=' Id like to see the OFFICIAL guidelines for being a cool metalcore person.[/quote']

Well if its a joke thread then why you getting so riled about it. Jesus christ this site really has ALOT of losers that just look for as many arguments as possible. "Oh look...member of weapon posts lets jump on it" BOOORIIINNNGGGG!

• 3 weeks later...
It's ironic that people buy a telecaster and slot some sort of humbucker suited to playing metal into it and thus turn it into what is practically a superstrat in everything except looks.

Cut out the middle man and buy an Ibanez?

I've never played a guitar that I get a better clean sound out of than my Tele. Then put a metal-suited pickup in the bridge and you have an all round beast of a sound.

But then again I don't play metalcore.