aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Element 106 to record a new video

Tonight. (29th of August)

We are playing at Drummonds and are recording the performance of our song "Hate Event" for Redemption TV.

We are on at 8pm.

Cheers

Hog :up:

Tonight. (29th of August)

We are playing at Drummonds and are recording the performance of our song "Hate Event" for Redemption TV.

We are on at 8pm.

Cheers

Hog :up:

Migh try and make that Scott.

Good luck anyway :up:

Redemption TV! I watch far too much of that. When you don't pay your SKY subscription, it's that or "Chart Hits" and I marginally prefer unsigned metal bands recorded terribly than I do Liberty X or the likes! Will you get interviewed backstage by that skag whore looking lassie with her insightful questions such as "what sort of music do you like?" and "How would you describe your sound?".

Good luck though and I look forward to seeing you and Drummonds on the TV!

the whole thing was really good fun.

some good 'rock moves' from the band, especially the singer and the bassist doing his tapping thing. :up:

David - how was the sound off stage? I didn't venture down so couldn't tell for myself. On stage sound was pretty good. Not sure about my lead sound though :S

Shaki - it's a music video thing we're doing. It'll have live footage, studio footage and maybe also some other interspersed scenes throughout. It's gonna be a studio recording with the different elements (no pun intended) making up the video.

Sounds like fun. Take a camera down to Pittodrie and get the Dons on Red TV too. Get Angus the Bull to do some rock hands.

If you like that sort of thing.

the sound, overall, was very good for the whole performance.

I seem to remember Hog's guitar being a wee bit quiet during one song, but the two guitars went against each other very well, and the bass was very solid and clear; not too loud like I've seen sometimes at Drummonds.