aberdeen-music

Anyone in a pub pool team?

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Recognition at last. I am soon to start playing pool for the White Horse pool team (champions last year). Just wondering if anyone else on here plays for a pub team, and who they play for?

i used to play in a pub team, The Rosebowl i think it was called, the team was pretty pants like, pssssh.

but yeah, i had fun, especially when i won against these old men who had been playing for ages - guess they got 'nervous' playing against a girl...

would love to be in a team again, friggin' love pool.

sorry, wasn't really in reply to what you posted...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Yeah, yeah, talk minus action equals fuck all. Anyway, it starts on Tuesday, away to the Butchers Arms. Received my WH polo shirt last night. Getting a bit nervous.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
would love to be in a team again' date=' friggin' love pool.[/quote']

You could still get on the team if you're keen, might still be a space for one more. It's on a Tuesday night, so it wouldn't clash with your shifts at Fortress Weep.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

And it finished:

Butchers Arms 7-7 White Horse

*groan*

Scraped the draw, I fucking froze with nerves and even the opposing captain said the table had dodgy pockets! Best gag of the night was "C'moan Alan, whaur's yer fucking bottle?" to which the reply was "D'a ken, hid a few in the back o' ma heid, like". Rock. Home to the Abbot next week, bring it on.