aberdeen-music

Jim in the papers.

Sue Denim..

It reminded me of that scene in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"' date=' by Mark Twain. I must be more cultured than you. Philistine.[/quote']

LOL must have read that book 10x ove the years. Still good even at my age.

PS Jim was featured in The Sun too. But not in any of the Aberdeen papers - no surprises there then!

Not everyday you see a goth in The Sun.

i'm surprised that boobs on page 3 didn't have some insightful view on the whole situation.

i love that, some topless girl and a little bubble saying what she thinks of whatever's going on that day. or some cliche view on war/politics- "i think we should bring the troops home from iraq i hate war :("

insightful. intelligent girls those.

i'm surprised that boobs on page 3 didn't have some insightful view on the whole situation.

i love that' date=' some topless girl and a little bubble saying what she thinks of whatever's going on that day. or some cliche view on war/politics- "i think we should bring the troops home from iraq i hate war :("

insightful. intelligent girls those.[/quote']

Their hearts are in the right place though (if you can find it past the boob).

Bless their little cotton panties :p

Guest bluesxman

I saw that in The Scum, recognised the guy after seeing him in Moshulu one night with goggles round his neck and a spiky rubber top. Looked like a cross between Richard O'Brien and one of the bikers from Mad Max 2 so stuck in the memory. The whole thing seemed a bit anti-climatic when it transpired he got a hearse to transport him in a coffin to...a picnic. Anyway, whatever floats his boat....

I saw that in The Scum' date=' recognised the guy after seeing him in Moshulu one night with goggles round his neck and a spiky rubber top. Looked like a cross between Richard O'Brien and one of the bikers from Mad Max 2 so stuck in the memory. The whole thing seemed a bit anti-climatic when it transpired he got a hearse to transport him in a coffin to...a picnic. Anyway, whatever floats his boat....[/quote']

A goff in a coffin?

whatever next? Metal fans wearing faded tour t-shirts?