aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Sue Denim..

Jim in the papers.

hopefully this will inspire some daily record readers to do themselves in.

They're all dead inside.

It's no accident that the fattest, most obnoxious cunt at my work is the only Record reader in the workshop.

That reminds me of that scene in Blue Jam where the guy holds his own funeral :)

It reminded me of that scene in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer", by Mark Twain. I must be more cultured than you. Philistine.

It reminded me of that scene in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"' date=' by Mark Twain. I must be more cultured than you. Philistine.[/quote']

That's got me thinking of, "Damaged Goods" by Gang of Four now.

"He fills his head with culture, he gives himself an ulcer" :p

It reminded me of that scene in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"' date=' by Mark Twain. I must be more cultured than you. Philistine.[/quote']

LOL must have read that book 10x ove the years. Still good even at my age.

PS Jim was featured in The Sun too. But not in any of the Aberdeen papers - no surprises there then!

Not everyday you see a goth in The Sun.

i'm surprised that boobs on page 3 didn't have some insightful view on the whole situation.

i love that, some topless girl and a little bubble saying what she thinks of whatever's going on that day. or some cliche view on war/politics- "i think we should bring the troops home from iraq i hate war :("

insightful. intelligent girls those.

i'm surprised that boobs on page 3 didn't have some insightful view on the whole situation.

i love that' date=' some topless girl and a little bubble saying what she thinks of whatever's going on that day. or some cliche view on war/politics- "i think we should bring the troops home from iraq i hate war :("

insightful. intelligent girls those.[/quote']

Their hearts are in the right place though (if you can find it past the boob).

Bless their little cotton panties :p

Their hearts are in the right place though (if you can find it past the boob).

Bless their little cotton panties :p

i bet you'd never even noticed the little bubble of news beside boobs on p3 before i mentioned it. ;]

i bet you'd never even noticed the little bubble of news beside boobs on p3 before i mentioned it. ;]

Haha, touche :p

Boobs are good news, there is rhyme behind the Sun's reasons for printing them :p

That reminds me of that scene in Blue Jam where the guy holds his own funeral :)

Classic stuff.

It happens in the League of Gentlemen as well.

That's from "At Home He's A Tourist".

You really are a philistine! :p

*ow' date=' my ulcer*[/size']

You're right. How did I get that wrong? I listen to them all the time. I blame my developing flu. ;(

I'm confusing songs by good bands... my world has finally crumbled.

Guest bluesxman

I saw that in The Scum, recognised the guy after seeing him in Moshulu one night with goggles round his neck and a spiky rubber top. Looked like a cross between Richard O'Brien and one of the bikers from Mad Max 2 so stuck in the memory. The whole thing seemed a bit anti-climatic when it transpired he got a hearse to transport him in a coffin to...a picnic. Anyway, whatever floats his boat....