aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Men In Black

B & B

Guest MDP

lemontree is about a 2 second walk from the centre of town... and there is a travel inn directly across the road:up:

Guest neil ex
lemontree is about a 2 second walk from the centre of town... and there is a travel inn directly across the road:up:

do you read other posts before replying??

Guest neil ex
Do you??????

:D

I can see how you missed my joke as my post was one minute after Richard's but I did see Richard's question before posting and it was meant to be a joke.

there's one of those wacky shacks over the road from the place. you know the ones i mean. good for flinging snowballs at. not that you'll be doing that in august, mind. also, do none of you cunts read shit before you spraff? dicks!

/x

It should be noted that under no circumstances is there any form of accommodation anywhere in the vicinity of The Lemon Tree.

The Lemon Tree is at least a 5 hour trek from the centre of Aberdeen and it is *strongly* recommended that someone with local knowledge accompanies you in your quest to find it. Try here: Doric Sherpas