aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
1000was2pleaseyerman

a.k.a sparkles

Hi all! I was away in majorca visiting my sister and i seem to have forgotton my password so i signed up with another username, i miss my sparkles name though!

wow that other thread i made was getting good towards the end, shame i was away on holiday, anyway, for all you none believers i AM a woman and that pictures were ME and i am still on my mission to bed stuart or hoss or whatever he's called.

i'm telling you costa's do THE best coffee's

nikki x

Guest bluesxman
1000 ways? I didn't realise men were so complex :p

Not many women do. They're usually too busy grumbling or fretting about something inconsequential to have the time to think beyond a couple of obvious ones :up:

Guest bluesxman
*raises the handbag* ;)

Is that for a wallop or Vic 'n' Bob style "OOOOOOOOO" manouver? :laughing:

You can also taste it off them for hours...

OK, ok, I like to think I'm as open minded as the next sexist pig.

1.turn up naked

2.bring something that you wouldn't object to tasting off him for hours

not as snappy as the last one.

pete

inthehills

Yay, more cider appriciation! Although I have to say there's something very sexy about a kiss that tastes of cigarettes and beer. I have no idea why it's sexy but it is. I'm sure it's not just me that thinks so...?(

Yay' date=' more cider appriciation! Although I have to say there's something very sexy about a kiss that tastes of cigarettes and beer. I have no idea why it's sexy but it is. I'm sure it's not just me that thinks so...?([/quote']

I was going to say that about ten or eleven days ago but I forgot. Looks like you didn't! I agree. :up:

Oh, but I wasn't going to rejoice about cider.

Yay' date=' more cider appriciation! Although I have to say there's something very sexy about a kiss that tastes of cigarettes and beer. I have no idea why it's sexy but it is. I'm sure it's not just me that thinks so...?([/quote']

I don't find it particularly alluring (it's not something you notice if you're smoking yourself though).

People should taste of sweets. Sadly, they don't. :p

I don't find it particularly alluring (it's not something you notice if you're smoking yourself though).

People should taste of sweets. Sadly' date=' they don't. :p[/quote']

Haha. Now kisses that taste of strawberry campinos would rock.

If you feed them sweets before you snog them' date=' then they taste of sweets. Next time I see a pretty girl at a gig I'll offer her jelly tots and see if she puckers up!

pete

inthehills[/quote']

with a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile...