aberdeen-music

Kurt Angle released by WWE

Lemonade

• 4 weeks later...
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=20580&p=1 for an article which shows the fan's reaction when it was announced on the ppv. Personally,I think that if he wants to continue wrestling then TNA is the smarter option. They only run three or four events a month,compared to WWE's 5 a week,and it's far better for him than his initial plan to go to MMA fights

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=20580&p=1 for an article which shows the fan's reaction when it was announced on the ppv. Personally,I think that if he wants to continue wrestling then TNA is the smarter option. They only run three or four events a month,compared to WWE's 5 a week,and it's far better for him than his initial plan to go to MMA fights

MMA was just a cover to hide the fact he was coming to TNA.

Yeh he will be fine with TNA.

They don't pressure their wrestlers into wrestling every night or risk losing a push.

Aj Styles vs Fallen Angel vs Samoa Joe vs Angle

That's my dream match.

MMA was just a cover to hide the fact he was coming to TNA.

Yeh he will be fine with TNA.

They don't pressure their wrestlers into wrestling every night or risk losing a push.

Aj Styles vs Fallen Angel vs Samoa Joe vs Angle

That's my dream match.

Plus TNA put a lot of focus on actual proper mat style wrestling which is really Kurt's specialty - meanwhile WWE bring in guys like The Great Khali who can barely walk, let alone wrestle. Plus Vince has banned the term Pro Wrestling in favour of Sports Entertainment, and Wrestler in favour of Superstar. It seems he's trying to detract from the wrestling side of things and put more emphasis on the showbiz part.

Plus TNA put a lot of focus on actual proper mat style wrestling which is really Kurt's specialty - meanwhile WWE bring in guys like The Great Khali who can barely walk, let alone wrestle. Plus Vince has banned the term Pro Wrestling in favour of Sports Entertainment, and Wrestler in favour of Superstar. It seems he's trying to detract from the wrestling side of things and put more emphasis on the showbiz part.

It's more to do with the fact he was trying to get away with not having to carry out drug testing for steroids, if it's classed as entertainment and not a sport it bypasses certain drug testing policies.