aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Metarie

I need a new drink

Right, I've realised that although gin and tonic is damned tasty and refreshing, it makes me an emotional wreck if I drink too much, especially if I've been drinking cider beforehand. I need ideas for a new tipple, nothing mixed with coke and not just cocktails. Any suggestions? :cheers:

Right' date=' I've realised that although gin and tonic is damned tasty and refreshing, it makes me an emotional wreck if I drink too much, especially if I've been drinking cider beforehand. I need ideas for a new tipple, nothing mixed with coke and not just cocktails. Any suggestions? :cheers:[/quote']

sweetheart stout:up:

Pernod and Irn Bru - even if you don't like the taste, it'll take the enamel off your teeth better than any toothpaste you can buy.......

oh of course all underagers don't drink do they?

Nope. Course they don't :p

A drink originally shown to me by the great Dallas -

Southern Comfort, Lemonade and Lime - it's reaaaaaaally nice, though it can get sickening after a few. Though the best bet is just to experiment with different drinks :)

Guest MDP

jagermeister and cider.

jagermeister and redbull.

jagermeister and iron bru.

jagermeister and lemonade.

Fuckit... jagermeister and jagermeister :up:

if drinking cider try not mixing drinks but if you must, try a shot of vodka in yer cider, might blow yer head of but you wont have time to get emotional