aberdeen-music

seetickets

Bryan

Guest b-bert

last time i used see they sent the tickets out really early then i got an email saying they were invalid and they would send out a new one. Which they never did, but the old one worked anyway.

I would call them to see whats happening with these tickets, then never use them again.

When we used to sell tickets through See, they would state that the tickets were a box office collection, rather than just inform that the code they give out is shown at the door on the night for entry. Confusing, we got a load of phone calls from people wondering when they could pick tickets up. Not that great a ticket agency - settling invoices was a pain in the ass as well, usually a week or two after the money was meant to be deposited.

Does anyone know when Seetickets usually send out tickets for gigs' date=' are they normally sent out close to the event or well in advance?

Been waiting for a few tickets for forthcoming gigs that I placed a few months ago, just wondering if this wait is normal.

Cheers[/quote']

you can use the ticket tracker option on the site to set your mind at ease here

Does anyone know when Seetickets usually send out tickets for gigs' date=' are they normally sent out close to the event or well in advance?

Been waiting for a few tickets for forthcoming gigs that I placed a few months ago, just wondering if this wait is normal.

Cheers[/quote']

two to three weeks before the gig seems to have been norm for me...

When we used to sell tickets through See' date=' they would state that the tickets were a box office collection, rather than just inform that the code they give out is shown at the door on the night for entry. Confusing, we got a load of phone calls from people wondering when they could pick tickets up. [/quote']

Same for Moshulu shows, print out confirmation email and present it at the door for said gig, you'll get your ticket there.