aberdeen-music

2006!

Benji

U know you live in 2006 when...

1. You go to a party, sit down and take Bebo pics.

2. You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have Bebo/MySpace.

4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.

6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.

7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.

8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.

9. You were too busy to notice number five.

10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.

11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.

:up:

For the love of...

...Just laugh! Thats your only function... I dont want your actual opinion... I dont need your comments nor do I want to read your depressing reactions.. LAUGH YOU MISERABLE FUCKHEADS !!! LAUGH !!! JUST DO IT !!! FOR THE PURPOSE OF HUMANITY.. PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR ABOVE IT ALL... COS YOU AINT, NOR AM I BUT AT LEAST I GOT A FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOUR , ALBEIT, A SHITE SENSE OF HUMOUR, BUT A SPIDEY-SENSE ALL THE SAME.

COME IN No. 5 YOUR TIME IS UP !!!

For the love of...

...Just laugh! Thats your only function... I dont want your actual opinion... I dont need your comments nor do I want to read your depressing reactions.. LAUGH YOU MISERABLE FUCKHEADS !!! LAUGH !!! JUST DO IT !!! FOR THE PURPOSE OF HUMANITY.. PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR ABOVE IT ALL... COS YOU AINT' date=' NOR AM I BUT AT LEAST I GOT A FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOUR , ALBEIT, A SHITE SENSE OF HUMOUR, BUT A SPIDEY-SENSE ALL THE SAME.

COME IN No. 5 YOUR TIME IS UP !!![/quote']

It would be funny if I hadn't seen it 10,000 times before. It's a bebo/myspace/email forward. It's old. Crap forwards are annoying in my inbox. They're exactly the same here.

For the love of...

...Just laugh! Thats your only function... I dont want your actual opinion... I dont need your comments nor do I want to read your depressing reactions.. LAUGH YOU MISERABLE FUCKHEADS !!! LAUGH !!! JUST DO IT !!! FOR THE PURPOSE OF HUMANITY.. PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR ABOVE IT ALL... COS YOU AINT' date=' NOR AM I BUT AT LEAST I GOT A FUCKING SENSE OF HUMOUR , ALBEIT, A SHITE SENSE OF HUMOUR, BUT A SPIDEY-SENSE ALL THE SAME.

COME IN No. 5 YOUR TIME IS UP !!![/quote']

But you are missing the point....it wasnt funny!!!

on an unrelated note i love bebo. all the people i hated at school are on it and it's nice to see they're as interesting as they ever were ... ... ... oh wait.

but yeah bux you need to chill, you post some pretty rubbish things then wonder why people don't think it's hilarious, then you get angry cause people aren't telling you how wonderful you are for posting something thats been done a million times before.