aberdeen-music

ELIZIUM - Saturday the 2nd of September

nullmouse

Did anyone see those four guys on horseback at the last Elizium? Y'know, the ones that turned up shortly after the blood, frogs, gnats, flies, hail and locusts? Freaked me out something rotten. And what was with that guy that wouldn't shut up about the return of this 'Jesus' fellow? Something about us all being judged one day soon.

Is it just me, or can anyone else smell brimstone?

ELIZIUM

Super Doomsday Apocalypse Megafun Special

It's written in many holy texts that the end of the world will be heralded by banging tunes from a subterranean location in the cold northern wildernesses. Some speak of a pair of DJs who accidentally play the Forbidden Tune, awakening the beast that will consume the whole world in one, giant gulp. Others say this is merely a rumour, and the Forbidden Tune will just cause mild gas. Either way, got me thinking... could Elizium survive even an accidental playing of this Forbidden Tune?

THE PELICAN

Market Street

SATURDAY THE 2nd OF SEPTEMBER

10.30pm till 3am

Sorry, just had Jaymz Elizium on the phone. Apparently, he was out shopping in Camden and found this sweet little brick-a-brack shop run by this elderly Chinese guy with a great beard. He's picked me up a mogwai, and got this free CD! Sweet, hope there's something good on it we can play at Elizium...

To put it diplomatically - We're considering our options. Best thing is to keep an eye on www.elizium.net as whether Elizium runs or not, the website still acts as a good point of info for anything upcoming.

There are some fantastic events coming up soon that are bound to appeal to Elizium fans, like the Trademark / Motormark / Kill Baby... Kill gig at The Tunnels on Sunday the 24th of September and a couple of other things coming up in October that I can't really say much more about right now.