aberdeen-music

Celtic to face Man U

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

You can only hope that Man U will be a bit complacent in the first leg after their second team humped your first team 0-3 at Parkhead. :laughing:

Jammy bastards!!! just got copenhagen :swearing:

Hahaha, i still think Celtic have got little or no chance of getting through this year. The only chance they have is if Benfica have a couple of off days. Knowing Celtic's form they'll probably do well against Benfica, get raped by Man Utd and drop 6 points to Copenhagen :p

Not too happy about Bayern's draw, mind you i'm sure we'll slip through :up:

You can only hope that Man U will be a bit complacent in the first leg after their second team humped your first team 0-3 at Parkhead. :laughing:

Jammy bastards!!! just got copenhagen :swearing:

I believe Copenhagan knocked out Ajax, which isn't bad, so they've not to be underestimated. I ain't confident about our chances, but the champions league has been unpredicatable in recent years so i'm not devoid of any hope of knockout qualification.

Guest neil ex
I believe Copenhagan knocked out Ajax' date=' which isn't bad, so they've not to be underestimated. I ain't confident about our chances, but the champions league has been unpredicatable in recent years so i'm not devoid of any hope of knockout qualification.[/quote']

Are you going to be supporting Celtic in the CL? :D

I believe Copenhagan knocked out Ajax' date=' which isn't bad, so they've not to be underestimated. I ain't confident about our chances, but the champions league has been unpredicatable in recent years so i'm not devoid of any hope of knockout qualification.[/quote']

FC Copenhagen aren't really a strong team - the Danish league is as unstable as the SPL is and the closest team to them are Brondby - who have slipped a long, long way in recent years. Ajax have been incredibly poor in Europe over the last few years too, so I wouldn't read too much into that.

I reckon Celtic will get a point from Man Utd, three from Benfica and four from Copenhagen - but really, if they're to have any hope of qualifying, they've got to go unbeaten and have to get at least two wins out of six.