aberdeen-music

Bassist that can sing required

ARM

Hello all bass players out there,

My band is looking for a compotent bass player with a good musical back ground and the ability to sing and play after the consuming ten pints of poison.

We are currently working on the first album and have already written 6 quality tunes (in my humble opinion). We also play covers from the likes of Velvet Revolver, Rage Against the Machine, Iron Maiden, Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine, Metallica and Black Sabbath to name a few.

All curent band members are aged between 21 and 26. The three members so far consist of two lead guitarists and lead vocals and a drummer. We need a fourth person to complete the line up and we would expect them to deal with a lot of backing vocals and the odd screaming section aswell.

If you are unable to play songs from the likes of Metallica, Trivium and Iron Maiden while singing don't bother emailing me. If on the other hand you can rock with the best of them and want to audition for us send me an email at doctor_green_thumb1@hotmail.com or leave me a message here.:headbang: