aberdeen-music

Marshall 4x12 JCM 800 Lead 4x12 "B" Cab For Sale

Diesel

Marshall JCM 800 Lead 4x12 "B" Cab For Sale

Hi,

I have a Marshall JCM 800 Lead 4x12 "B" cabinet for sale which is surplus to requirements as I already have an "A" cabinet (among others !!!).

The cab is in good condition apart from the expected minor scuffs and repairs in the Tolex that are comensurate with gigging. The front grille covering is in very good condition.

I'm open to offers and can deliver the cabinet anywhere in the Aberdeen area (within reason) although potential buyers will need to come to my place to view/try out.

PM me for further information.

DZL

Dammit... If I lived in Aberdeen' date=' I'd be in just so I could piss my bass player and drummer off! Muwaha. Good luck mate. That's a steal![/quote']

Shame :down:

Damn right it's a bargain - however that'll cut no ice with some of the 18-year-old seen-fuck-all-done-fuck-all bedwetters who'll bombard me with posts about how shite JCM 800 cabs are (based on their VAST life experience) and links to the same cab 15p cheaper in Exeter & Milton Keynes :swearing:

DZL

• Upvote 1

Shame :down:

Damn right it's a bargain - however that'll cut no ice with some of the 18-year-old seen-fuck-all-done-fuck-all bedwetters who'll bombard me with posts about how shite JCM 800 cabs are (based on their VAST life experience) and links to the same cab 15p cheaper in Exeter & Milton Keynes :swearing:

DZL

My cab is a JCM800 1935 4x12. Its meant for bass. Clapton used to use those kind of cabs at one point. Great cab. I bought mine for 150 when I lived in Aberdeen

I stripped mine out and put Celestion Vintage 30's in it.

Buy mine AND an 'A' cab' date=' stack them, get some step ladders or an NBA basketball player and you're set :up:

DZL[/quote']

Now that's just plain silly. My head has only two inputs and one output and not all that goes in comes out, but sometimes more shite comes out than goes in. Sorry that's my heid I'm thinking of. My amp head has one input and two outputs.:up:

bargain :up:

will be back in the 'deen next wednesday. any chance you can keep it for me :D

R

Wouldn't like to commit, but it's not advertised anywhere else (yet) and the otherwise fine folks on this site wouldn't know a bargain if it landed on their head.

Therefore, I fully expect it to still be here on Wednesday.

DZL