aberdeen-music

Happy Birthday Scott and Adam

Dayeth

Ahahahahah! I did indeed.

My birthday was the best birthday ivver. Fuck all you other birthday muppets.

Cheers to all that came out who were many and apologies to all the people who got wrestled or moneys stolen from them or attempts to enter their shirts or generally abused. I got the best voicemail from Teabags ivver and got paid 20p to get off the dancelfloor at Moshulu.

I had ace fun. And it's still going on! The beach might have been closed the other day but Mariokart is always on at mine!

Ahahahahah! I did indeed.

My birthday was the best birthday ivver. Fuck all you other birthday muppets.

Cheers to all that came out who were many and apologies to all the people who got wrestled or moneys stolen from them or attempts to enter their shirts or generally abused. I got the best voicemail from Teabags ivver and got paid 20p to get off the dancelfloor at Moshulu.

I had ace fun. And it's still going on! The beach might have been closed the other day but Mariokart is always on at mine!

I have my hat. Im now banned from Exodus I think. Was molesting a gay guy in Oh Henry's though.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yep' date=' Im 30 today, phew![/quote']

My heart bleeds, I'm 31 in 9 days time.

Happy belated bastard Baldy birthday. You pussied out and left early, I had a fucking great night. I trust "Turning Thirty" is proving a yakful read?

My heart bleeds' date=' I'm 31 in 9 days time.

Happy belated bastard Baldy birthday. You pussied out and left early, I had a fucking great night. I trust "Turning Thirty" is proving a yakful read?[/quote']

Cheers Ape. I had to be in Elgin the next day for 12.30! Meh.

Anyways, the book is cracking, cheers:up: