aberdeen-music

last night was an abseloute joke!

black_matter

So, the night carried on as usual consisting of a wee game of football, and catching the bus back to bervie to stay at a mates house.

So as we get off the bus it's spitting rain and we can't be assed getting wet, so we seek shelter in the bus stop. Couple of minutes later so does a woman and two drunk men. Another couple of minutes later and the drunk man is harrassing our friend and getting really grippy.

next minute i'm splattered up against the co-op window in inverbervie getting 7 shades of shit knocked out of me from every angle from two adults. The hilarious thing is the drummer of black matter stood and watched the whole thing as i was getting decked with a look of completely dumb retardedness (his classic pose) and did nothing.

twas quite a night i tell ya. :down:

So' date=' the night carried on as usual consisting of a wee game of football, and catching the bus back to bervie to stay at a mates house.

So as we get off the bus it's spitting rain and we can't be assed getting wet, so we seek shelter in the bus stop. Couple of minutes later so does a woman and two drunk men. Another couple of minutes later and the drunk man is harrassing our friend and getting really grippy.

next minute i'm splattered up against the co-op window in inverbervie getting 7 shades of shit knocked out of me from every angle from two adults. The hilarious thing is the drummer of black matter stood and watched the whole thing as i was getting decked with a look of completely dumb retardedness (his classic pose) and did nothing.

twas quite a night i tell ya. :down:[/quote']

Stand up for yourself Poindexter!!! - you should have kicked fuck out of the pair of them - and that shiter of a drummer for standing around doing nothing.

Failing that, take the kicking then smack one of the cunts upside his head with a half brick - it's the only way shite learn anything - fuck that politically correct softly-softly liberal "let's treat them with love" pish :swearing:

Hope you weren't to badly beat up tho'

DZL

Stand up for yourself Poindexter!!! - you should have kicked fuck out of the pair of them - and that shiter of a drummer for standing around doing nothing.

Failing that' date=' take the kicking then smack one of the cunts upside his head with a half brick - it's the only way shite learn anything - fuck that politically correct softly-softly liberal "let's treat them with love" pish :swearing:

Hope you weren't to badly beat up tho'

DZL[/quote']

The worst buggering thing about it was there was no weapons around at all, not even a loose brick. I would've easily battered one right off there chavvish bonce if i'd found one seeing as i was being pretty much made a bitch the whole fight.

Ach the injuries aren't nothing a paracetamol won't cover, a stiff neck and a headache but meh i'm a rugby player and i've a head like a bowling ball so i'll survive.

this happens to me in ellon all the time, the bus stop krew of drunk neds.. i've started getting off at a different bus-stop because of it...

a group of myself and 3 mates beat the shit out of about 20 of them once... tha was fun :up:

this happens to me in ellon all the time' date=' the bus stop krew of drunk neds.. i've started getting off at a different bus-stop because of it...

a group of myself and 3 mates beat the shit out of about 20 of them once... tha was fun :up:[/quote']

Superb :up:

Must have been the same ones I had a run in with a while back.

Bunch of pussies.

I had been at football training and stopped at the Ashvale for an overpriced, overated fish supper.

One of then made a remark - "nice legs" (I was still in my training kit). I told him to shut it and two of them came at me.

"fit ye gan tae dee aboot it ????"

I clocked the first one so hard with an overhand right (I used to box at light-middleweight) that his head snapped back and burst the nose of his mate behind him.

The next words out his mouth were....

"ah'll get ma big brother on tae you" - do you believe that?? 19-years-old, acting "hard as fuck" and one punch later he's cowering like a school boy.

NONE of these wee fannies can fight, but the real danger is the rat-pack mentality and the blade culture.

DZL

aye... if im on my own i'd pussy out and leg it... mainly becuase they always travel in huge crowds (even 20+ 12 year olds could kick the shit out of someone my size [and lets face it, im nae small])

the "i'll get my brother on you" comment is used a lot in ellon. a mate of mine (female) got startedo on my some 12 yo ned, she pimp slapped him and he ran away criying shouting he was gunna get his brother... caught the whole thing on ma cameraphone :D

edit: was your training at the meadows..? my mother is the manager there /random

aye... if im on my own i'd pussy out and leg it... mainly becuase they always travel in huge crowds (even 20+ 12 year olds could kick the shit out of someone my size [and lets face it' date= im nae small])

the "i'll get my brother on you" comment is used a lot in ellon. a mate of mine (female) got startedo on my some 12 yo ned, she pimp slapped him and he ran away criying shouting he was gunna get his brother... caught the whole thing on ma cameraphone :D

edit: was your training at the meadows..? my mother is the manager there /random

No, it was at Cruden Bay Juniors as I was with them briefly about 18 months go, before I moved away from the Ellon area.

I used to play with Ellon Thistle, so I know the Meadows well - top facility.

aye... if im on my own i'd pussy out and leg it... mainly becuase they always travel in huge crowds (even 20+ 12 year olds could kick the shit out of someone my size [and lets face it' date= im nae small])

well i immediately sensed trouble and said oh lets go, but they said shut the fuck up it's 4 to 2 we'd beat there asses.

little did i know that when they threw the first punch they were all gonna stand there like they'd just had a 10 inch cock rammed up there ass and couldn't move :swearing: