aberdeen-music

fit div ye think o oor songs?

Biz

BLIMEY 255 people have viewed this, and yet there are no negative comments regarding the noises I make -

I think I'll stick to heckling for my entertainment from now on, it's far more fun - bring on the X CERTS on Friday - I love them - and they give a good heckle in return - MON the X CERTS, one of the few REALLY GOOD live bands I've seen in the last few years.

Drummonds Friday 25 August with Edgar Prais - WHO ARE EVEN BETTER than the X Certs - plus several other bands including the half man half goat RAAR.

Expect to see junkies sitting at the chip shop across the road tapping the drunks for all their hard earned dosh so they can sit there being a tapping useless waste of space for another wasted year - as you may realise I am getting pretty tired of tapping cunts in the streets - they could at least learn to busk -I don't mind giving buskers dosh - BUT JUNKIES? NO FUCKING WAY - I just wish I could afford to give them enough money so they could afford to take a fatal overdose - hmmm a bit harsh? nah - get on a programme or die scumbags. I have been ripped off, house burgled and tapped far too many times - and they always spoil my walk home.

BLIMEY 255 people have viewed this' date=' and yet there are no negative comments regarding the noises I make -

I think I'll stick to heckling for my entertainment from now on, it's far more fun - bring on the X CERTS on Friday - I love them - and they give a good heckle in return - MON the X CERTS, one of the few REALLY GOOD live bands I've seen in the last few years.

Drummonds Friday 25 August with Edgar Prais - WHO ARE EVEN BETTER than the X Certs - plus several other bands including the half man half goat RAAR.

Expect to see junkies sitting at the chip shop across the road tapping the drunks for all their hard earned dosh so they can sit there being a tapping useless waste of space for another wasted year - as you may realise I am getting pretty tired of tapping cunts in the streets - they could at least learn to busk -I don't mind giving buskers dosh - BUT JUNKIES? NO FUCKING WAY - I just wish I could afford to give them enough money so they could afford to take a fatal overdose - hmmm a bit harsh? nah - get on a programme or die scumbags. I have been ripped off, house burgled and tapped far too many times - and they always spoil my walk home.[/quote']

wit?

wheres the songs?

OK i'll give you a negative response... you guys are shit... i would rather chew on my own piles than listen to that crap :-P (despite having never heard the tunes, coz you removed the link)

Guest Neubeatz
too bad you never commented' date=' I'm not sticking up any more .[/quote']

If I had 5p for every one of the songs that got nae comments that I have posted here I could buy all the junk in afghanistan, making all the beggars in aberdeen unemployed overnight for at least a year...;)

BLIMEY 255 people have viewed this' date=' and yet there are no negative comments regarding the noises I make -

Expect to see junkies sitting at the chip shop across the road tapping the drunks for all their hard earned dosh so they can sit there being a tapping useless waste of space for another wasted year - as you may realise I am getting pretty tired of tapping cunts in the streets - they could at least learn to busk -I don't mind giving buskers dosh - BUT JUNKIES? NO FUCKING WAY - I just wish I could afford to give them enough money so they could afford to take a fatal overdose - hmmm a bit harsh? nah - get on a programme or die scumbags. I have been ripped off, house burgled and tapped far too many times - and they always spoil my walk home.[/quote']

I would say that rant should be filed in the 'Quite harsh' drawer.

Feedback my arse - I posted this in Aberdeen music feedback forum in the misguided belief that I might get some feedback, BUT, it seems over 300 people would rather sit on the fence saying nothing . In future if I'm looking for feedback I'll go and watch Hog play guitar.

Feedback my arse - I posted this in Aberdeen music feedback forum in the misguided belief that I might get some feedback' date=' BUT, it seems over 300 people would rather sit on the fence saying nothing . In future if I'm looking for feedback I'll go and watch Hog play guitar.[/quote']

I do like a bit of feedback. Time to get the whammy bar going again.

TBH Biz, I'm not sure what you are trying to do. I've listened to the songs, the remastered songs, and the song that was supposed to sound a bit like The Who. Have you taken old songs and 'mucked about' with them, or is it new songs that you have made up?

cheers

BTG