aberdeen-music

Your photo taken for free?

Hog

Dunno if this should be in the trade forum. Anyway... Cue the jokes lol.

Im after people who would like a portrait/fashion photograph. Goffs are especially welcome because I like the idea dark/sombre images. But...if you would like your photograph taken on location over Autumn or Winter, send me a PM or post here.

What would you get in return? I would give you a 12x8" print from your session.

What would I get for it? I would submit the image under the portrait/fashion category for the Scottish regions MPA awards.

Im also after a theme, something a bit different. Any ideas? For examples of photography that I like....

winner_john.jpg

gal2-06.jpg

merit_john.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll stand up to my neck in water wearing a top hat and a false black moustache painted on, in for instance a still pond the reflective qualities of the water could look stunning - I'm thinking along the lines of focussing on the reflection and viewing the finished photo upside down for weirdness -I would also like to do it in day time and night time and then merge the 2 together to give an eerie surreal quality to it - or else I could stand next to some burnt hedges - they look fantastic - gothic as fuck - I am full of ideas that sound strange but will look really great if you use the right lens -I hope we can do some crazy shit together soon, cheers Biz.

Ace, this is looking good (especially Biz's idea:up: )

Its August at the moment so Im looking to do this in Oct/Nov and also some pics of people when the snow arrives.

Sharon, can I put you down as a definate?

Anyone else? At the moment I have about 3 people, 2 PM's and Shazza Kill baby kill. Sorry 4 if you include Biz:laughing:

• 4 weeks later...