aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

Your photo taken for free?

Dunno if this should be in the trade forum. Anyway... Cue the jokes lol.

Im after people who would like a portrait/fashion photograph. Goffs are especially welcome because I like the idea dark/sombre images. But...if you would like your photograph taken on location over Autumn or Winter, send me a PM or post here.

What would you get in return? I would give you a 12x8" print from your session.

What would I get for it? I would submit the image under the portrait/fashion category for the Scottish regions MPA awards.

Im also after a theme, something a bit different. Any ideas? For examples of photography that I like....

winner_john.jpg

gal2-06.jpg

merit_john.jpg

I'll stand up to my neck in water wearing a top hat and a false black moustache painted on, in for instance a still pond the reflective qualities of the water could look stunning - I'm thinking along the lines of focussing on the reflection and viewing the finished photo upside down for weirdness -I would also like to do it in day time and night time and then merge the 2 together to give an eerie surreal quality to it - or else I could stand next to some burnt hedges - they look fantastic - gothic as fuck - I am full of ideas that sound strange but will look really great if you use the right lens -I hope we can do some crazy shit together soon, cheers Biz.

Ace, this is looking good (especially Biz's idea:up: )

Its August at the moment so Im looking to do this in Oct/Nov and also some pics of people when the snow arrives.

Sharon, can I put you down as a definate?

Anyone else? At the moment I have about 3 people, 2 PM's and Shazza Kill baby kill. Sorry 4 if you include Biz:laughing:

cats

A mirror in the garden could be a potential fire hazard. Whoosh! Bye bye garden.

Strategically aimed, in a style not unlike a James Bond baddie, it can make a cat do an impersonation of a dog, just add a little petrol and ... whoof

I have 5 people so far. The first photo shoot starts next week. The more the merrier to be honest. You interested Scone?

As long as you gave me enough notice so I could arrange to be up in Aberdeen, I'd be up for helping you out!