aberdeen-music

6 seater transit (split) for sale

stuartmaxwell

im having to sell my recently converted transit as my insurance company are not letting me use my no claims on two vehicles, and therefore are raping me for insurance

im gutted

any bands needing a transit for carting them and their gear about. its motd till june next year and recently had a full service, this van starts every time and has been great in the time i own it. I just completed a full uk tour with take a worm in it and it ran like a dream. 137,000 on clock, and should you look after it, you will find it will run until at least 200k. fuel economy is pretty good if you stick to 60 and under

any serious interest drop me a line and ill give you some pictures etc

roughly looking for about 650 (200 cheaper than advertised elsewhere as it would be good to see it go to use locally!)

drop me a line

Buying a transit is the single best move any band worth their salt could make. It's like a coming of age. Get mobile, get gigs whenever and wherever you can in the wide world playing to strangers and in 6 months you'll be twice the band you were. And it's absolutely the best fun you'll ever have. Any band who's played more than ten times in Aberdeen and doesn't take this chance doesn't deserve to be a band. Do it.

Buying a transit is the single best move any band worth their salt could make. It's like a coming of age. Get mobile' date=' get gigs whenever and wherever you can in the wide world playing to strangers and in 6 months you'll be twice the band you were. And it's absolutely the best fun you'll ever have. Any band who's played more than ten times in Aberdeen and doesn't take this chance doesn't deserve to be a band. Do it.[/quote']

All you guys under 17, or folk who don't have rich parents to pay your way through 1000 driving lessons heard it here! Give up now! :p:finger:

im having to sell my recently converted transit as my insurance company are not letting me use my no claims on two vehicles' date=' and therefore are raping me for insurance

im gutted

any bands needing a transit for carting them and their gear about. its motd till june next year and recently had a full service, this van starts every time and has been great in the time i own it. I just completed a full uk tour with take a worm in it and it ran like a dream. 137,000 on clock, and should you look after it, you will find it will run until at least 200k. fuel economy is pretty good if you stick to 60 and under

any serious interest drop me a line and ill give you some pictures etc

roughly looking for about 650 (200 cheaper than advertised elsewhere as it would be good to see it go to use locally!)

drop me a line[/quote']

The obvious question - Petrol or Diesel ?

DZL

Buying a transit is the single best move any band worth their salt could make. It's like a coming of age. Get mobile' date=' get gigs whenever and wherever you can in the wide world playing to strangers and in 6 months you'll be twice the band you were. And it's absolutely the best fun you'll ever have. Any band who's played more than ten times in Aberdeen and doesn't take this chance doesn't deserve to be a band. Do it.[/quote']

too true

a quick look at ebay says the same model/idea goes for 1000. one more week and it goes on ebay.

diesel btw

th_DSC00033.jpg

th_DSC00034.jpg

th_DSC00035.jpg

th_DSC00036.jpg

th_DSC00037.jpg

Buying a transit is the single best move any band worth their salt could make. It's like a coming of age. Get mobile' date=' get gigs whenever and wherever you can in the wide world playing to strangers and in 6 months you'll be twice the band you were. And it's absolutely the best fun you'll ever have.[/quote']

I presume I'll be on commission then?...