aberdeen-music

Flickr?

Neil

Guest Craig C

I used to have a FlickR account. They are actually quite good. Although the free space won't let you hold many photographs, I think the paid space gives you unlimited storage?

I used to have a FlickR account. They are actually quite good. Although the free space won't let you hold many photographs' date=' I think the paid space gives you unlimited storage?[/quote']

Yup, and I went for it. It's only $25 a year.

Anyone else got a site on Flickr that they might like to reveal to everyone?

I like Flickr. There is some good stuff on it too.

I'd 'reveal' my site but you would be bored, what with the climbing and prehistoric photo's...

The missus's loon has some good stuff up there...

Guest onlynik
I know it has been around for yonks but I was looking for somewhere to put all my digital photos in case my computer blows up and it seems pretty smart. I like Flickr.

I've got some of my photos up here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drmirth

Maybe shortly, however, i did notice some shots of with really short hair, i'm agast.

Spoonie the Adonis.

211775592_40ef151234_m.jpg

that's my avatar on pretty much every forum i frequent apart from this one :D you can't beat a bit of bruce forsyth action! that pose has become a bit of a staple in my holiday pics, but that one's special because the sunsets on naxos were so beautiful!

hog, a skilled photographer like yourself will be disgusted at the shoddy quality of the majority of my pics on here :D

/x

I know it has been around for yonks but I was looking for somewhere to put all my digital photos in case my computer blows up and it seems pretty smart. I like Flickr.

I've got some of my photos up here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/drmirth

Fucking hell, that lot brought back some memories. I look like a junkie in that foto of me :/ hahahahahahaha

There's some cracking ones of Ross and Kenny too :p

• 7 months later...
Great Photos, Dave :)

What kind of camera do you have? I'm hoping to finally join the SLR club on my birthday? Looking at a 350-400 budget.

thanks!

i've got a nikon d80

for your budget you'd be looking at a nikon d40, a canon 350d or a pentax k110d. i'd recommend spending a little bit more and getting the nikon d40x or a canon 400d. both better value for money in the long run and better cameras.

it's also worth investigating a second hand nikon d70s or somewhere which has old stock at a good price. or a nikon d50 in similar circumstances.

canon or nikon are the way to go though. canon's probably better value for money but nikon make better cameras.

come into jessops on bridge street if you'd like to try some out.