aberdeen-music

New Converge artwork:

medichi

Guest Phantomsmasher

No where near half as good as the normal art Jacob used to put out. I'm highly doubtful that this album and the ensuing live performances will be any good. You Fail Me and the Glasgow date I caught for it were both disappointing.

Guest Phantomsmasher
I disagree.

Just asking, but did you happen to see them in Dundee a few years before that? To me that was Converge on top form, no barricades, good crowd and the band were pretty much everything i expected from them. The atmosphere and performance in glasgow paled in comparison to the Dundee show. Too many people concerned with being cool than having fun.

Just asking' date=' but did you happen to see them in Dundee a few years before that? To me that was Converge on top form, no barricades, good crowd and the band were pretty much everything i expected from them. The atmosphere and performance in glasgow paled in comparison to the Dundee show. Too many people concerned with being cool than having fun.[/quote']

Unfortunately i was living in Australia at that time. I agree, there was a lot of 'sceneies' there in glasgow but i was at the front:

1. Ignoring them

2. Watching and listening to the band

and

3. Having fun

:)