aberdeen-music

Who is The Stig?

Lemonade

Guest onlynik
So when Damon Hill did a time he was slower than himself?

No idea who the stig could be though.

Yep that's what happens when you do laps, some are faster than others, i'd be suprised if any driver could do lap after lap exactly the same time.

I won't be any current F1 driver as they'll be contractually prohibited from doing shit like this.

Yep that's what happens when you do laps' date=' some are faster than others, i'd be suprised if any driver could do lap after lap exactly the same time.

I won't be any current F1 driver as they'll be contractually prohibited from doing shit like this.[/quote']

I guess I didn't think that through properly when I wrote that, he did use a completely different line around the track, if I remember correctly.

If you had read the post above yours' date=' you would know........JEEEEEESUS![/quote']

Is it only me that can see Mr VenHell's posts? And he's almost certainly right. Popular petrolhead opinion has it as Ben Collins, although probably not all the time. There are occasionally others who fill in when Ben is too busy, and some manufacturers will only let their own test drivers drive, so they get suited up in the white. But usually it's Ben Collins.

Look at the lines round the Top Gear track that The Stig uses - they are totally different to the lines that the F1 drivers' date=' past or present use, so I reckon that it's unlikely to be an F1 driver. Maybe rally or touring car driver?[/quote']

I've thought it was Damon for a while..... You are right though on retrespect, probably not an F1 driver........ Has anyone else also noticed how short the stig is? I dont think he can be taller than about 5'3" Maybe thats a clue? o_O

Is it only me that can see Mr VenHell's posts?

No. But it still seems that other punters don't.

Or don't believe it's true.

Which for the record' date=' it is.

Here's his profile:

[url']http://www.embassyracing.com/TheTeam/Ben.htm

Unless you have a story or fact about Ben Collins there's really no need to comment / speculate furrther.

Because Ben Collins is the Stig.

The aforementioned Ben Collins was just on Vroom Vroom on Sky 1 driving an Enzo and an Exige S the lucky bugger.

Looks like it will be repeated on Saturday night at 8 for those who want to compare his short-arsedness against the Stig.

Damon Hill is even short-arseder (sort of met him in Birmingham a few years ago)