aberdeen-music

Trashy whoring diaries

Guest Bob

Or some such shit, I dunno.

Anyways, TWD's will now be updated with three posts/entries a day.

Today I'm gonna split those three posts so you get the first one now, the second by tea time and the third later in the evening.

http://trashwhore.blogspot.com/

Oh, I've read ahead and there's some good bits coming... so you'd better keep up to date!

Fucking banal self-idulgent dirge, george orwell in the poorhouses this is not. despite this guys obvious pretentions. This is the kind of naive experiential drivel that typifies secondary school level writing, and exactly what you would expect from a lower-middle-class petty criminal who clearly thinks of himself as being superior to his fellow inmates, as if the tenuous social distinctions he uses to elevate himself above smackheads and robbers still matter in the face of the levelling force of criminal justice.

Junkies are screwed up, in prison you meet people who have killed and committed armed robbery, and there are restrictions on your freedom? Boo fucking Hoo, what a revelation.

Fucking banal self-idulgent dirge' date=' george orwell in the poorhouses this is not. despite this guys obvious pretentions. This is the kind of naive experiential drivel that typifies secondary school level writing, and exactly what you would expect from a lower-middle-class petty criminal who clearly thinks of himself as being superior to his fellow inmates, as if the tenuous social distinctions he uses to elevate himself above smackheads and robbers still matter in the face of the levelling force of criminal justice.

Junkies are screwed up, in prison you meet people who have killed and committed armed robbery, and there are restrictions on your freedom? Boo fucking Hoo, what a revelation.[/quote']

Hahahahahahahahaha :D

Thats brilliant. Pity a million other people over time have sarcastically kicked back at other people's online blogs in a humerous self indulgent assasination of said persons efforts.

He's not original, neither are you.

Hahahahahahahahaha :D

Thats brilliant. Pity a million other people over time have sarcastically kicked back at other people's online blogs in a humerous self indulgent assasination of said persons efforts.

He's not original' date=' neither are you.[/quote']

Sarcasm, humour, originality, self-indulgence? I don't know where you get all that crap from, I was just speaking my mind like a normal fucking human being.

Or am I mistaken and it's now not possible to express a genuine point of view without it being perceived as a move in the online cocksize contest which people like you seem to believe constitutes the internet?

Interestingly, there is a recursive irony in your post which actually completely discredits you, now THAT is actually quite "humerous" (sic)

Fucking banal self-idulgent dirge' date=' george orwell in the poorhouses this is not. despite this guys obvious pretentions. This is the kind of naive experiential drivel that typifies secondary school level writing, and exactly what you would expect from a lower-middle-class petty criminal who clearly thinks of himself as being superior to his fellow inmates, as if the tenuous social distinctions he uses to elevate himself above smackheads and robbers still matter in the face of the levelling force of criminal justice.

Junkies are screwed up, in prison you meet people who have killed and committed armed robbery, and there are restrictions on your freedom? Boo fucking Hoo, what a revelation.[/quote']

Maybe you'll like tomorrow's a little better. :)

I'm not fucking interested' date=' that much ought to be clear.[/quote']

Are you sure? Tomorrow's entries are really good. We've got an insight into prison racketeering, the effects of Scotland's smoking ban on our prisons and a "rambling diatribe" on racial issues within Craiginches and further afield.

Are you sure? Tomorrow's entries are really good. We've got an insight into prison racketeering' date=' the effects of Scotland's smoking ban on our prisons and a "rambling diatribe" on racial issues within Craiginches and further afield.[/quote']

"We've"?

Is this a collective effort now, have you got yourself banged up too in an act of solidarity, or is just that you are quite excited about the novelty of having a friend who is in prison, albeit for a trivial offense?

Would anyone here care to write a diary about how they got points on their license for a speeding violation, or perhaps the time they got bunged out of a club for smoking a joint?

No, I didn't think so, for the simple fact that getting busted is indicative of failure. Being arrested, being jailed, is an embarassment, and not the martyrdom that kai seems to think his sentence constitutes.