aberdeen-music

best broadband to get

Noir

Im also with talktalk and tbh there BB is ace like,Never down never any problems.....Well i did have 1 wee problem where my box fell off the wall and i tried for 3 weeks to get through to Talktalk one sunday to be told "GET A FUCKING LIFE" and hung up on lol ....even when talktalk send a letter saying ill be disconnected for maintanece in my area i never get disconnected..

So Talk Talk BroadBand 10/10

There price 10/10 (19 a month thats line rental,BB,&Phone calls) No matter how many calls i make its 19)

There Customer service is DIRE and if it aint india you get thro to its a cabin in england..

BT are phannies they sent me a bill for 900 so i natuarly phoned them going mental saying how the fuck was i owe them that...They replied saying they were sorry it was there mistake (EVENTUALY) but told me i was being disconnected due to my attitude.... :)

to be honest i've been with three providers now (orange, sky and bt) and they're all pretty similar. the customer service obviously varies from company to company which is the main thing i guess, but the speeds and everything have been pretty similar. i orginainally had orange cause i had orange dial up but the service dropped out quite a lot, and they told me to phone bt to do a line test when i knew the line was fine cause a) i work for bt and got someone to check it and b) it was pefect for telephony. bt were good, but their customer service was appalling (ironic..) and now i'm with sky. no problems so far and it's free if you've got sky tv, so aye!