aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lester Burnham

Transformers News.

It's been confirmed that Peter Cullen is doing the voice of Optimus Prime in the new film.

If you didn't know already... he did the voice of Optimus in the original movie + series and also the voice of Ironhide.

:D

Good news.

duIڝ4BJfõKgNFLہ=r->dɜVp4vP3?yh'ݼqEMO#);n"(\ ݣ,Mho|QNI(ClO%'3e+oҮmZ|1n>:x0'YW\B&"`VjΩ-i Ñ**2{Kk̾a vZVG(epO/?Sh\1¾P$BmޔuquѶߗu{RK[m/U&yw=M{`-]j[HwAHUQ"35cnZCⴴ溸 d2#H.vP{%eK0?>a uII'5ht-~as\֮cgi]?4}ysHN$\*?M#s,^j)w`Bx4$VEr3: l$HA!jhsڷOo'Y䀏Mh6丌l 5/Ay p ̾)uLjyˌf. tA64Z ,~>aH0s';=-|4!V}=_3g>ݫ3,峌f,"<̿t=жdt>)<$@<{zW\ݕn6׷'HuYRiՕ'

'HuYRiՕ'

I cant find the world bumblebee anywhere in there,.

I cant find the world bumblebee anywhere in there' date='.[/quote']

Meh :S That happens to me too if I use Firefox, thats what you using? you tried using IE?

Just tried, works fine in Internet Explorer, so if your using Firefox, open the link and copy it into IE, don't just copy the link inthe thread because it's not the whole thing :)

You're right. It's just code on firefox but works fine in IE.

I've seen those images before. There only seem to be a limited amount of photos hovering about the net. I managed to nab myself a film poster from VUE cinema though... which was a nice suprise considering it's still over 10 months until it's release.