aberdeen-music

This is the NEEWWSSSS!

Paulscoconutass

My fellow Onion Terrorists, this is to let you know of two-out-of-the-three final gigs that we’ve got planned for the next few months. Two of these will be acoustic ones (just me playing some ‘terror songs and other funny choons) and there will only be one full-band gig ‘til the annual massive Christmas one!

ACOUSTIC GIG!

THIS THURSDAY (17th) at Snafu from 9pm onwards, supporting ‘Bill Ely & The Catnips’. Prices at £3 on the door or only £1.50 from me in advance - GET IN TOUCH - a cheap / good night by anyones standards. It will just be me, playing my heart out with all the One True Onion songs and some new material. Expect plenty bad-taste jokes, funny songs and general shenanigans.

FULL-BAND GIG!

Sunday 20th of this month, at the Tunnels from 8pm onwards. Support from ‘The Holy Folks’, ‘Captain Kate’, ‘The Hexagonal Pensioners’. Entry for this mixed bag of a gig will be a mere £3 from the doors.

ACOUSTIC GIG

Planned for the 10th of September but will put the details up once they’ve all been confirmed.