aberdeen-music

Best Film/TV Detective

jester1470

Guest DustyDeviada
columbo is tops especially when the baddie is at that the point of thinking he/she has got away with it and he turns round with that puzzled look and says 'oh and just one more thing...'

+1, Columbo is the best.

Taggart's half-brother was the guy out The Sweet, fact fans.

Guest bluesxman

Since everyone else is focussing on TV and so stuff I never watch, I'm going to go with the film option and go with Dirty Harry. Cool, hard and with a big f**k off gun. And he has cool music in his films too. Second place goes to Harry Angel in Angel Heart. Cool, scruffy and shags Lisa Bonet. Pity it turns out to be his daughter but ah well, he was going to hell anyway....

Guest DustyDeviada
Since everyone else is focussing on TV and so stuff I never watch' date=' I'm going to go with the film option and go with Dirty Harry. Cool, hard and with a big f**k off gun. And he has cool music in his films too. [/quote']

Yep, Dirty Harry is the best.

I went to San Francisco a couple of years ago and did the Dirty Harry tour courtesy of this website:

http://www.pruney.com/movietours/harry/intro/

Ace if you're going to San Fran, but a good read even if you're not.

I even pressed my nose right up against the big cement cross, Harry style, but fortunately Scorpio didn't come out of the bushes and start beating me up, so I had no use for the flick knife I had taped to my leg.

Yes, I am sad.