aberdeen-music

worst tv detective

delboy

Fucks sake' date=' nobody slags off Mark Sloan! The man is a legend, Diagnosis Murder is ace. You're right about Quincy though, what a prick he is...[/quote']

Diagnosis Murder is on par with Jessica Fletcher and Murder she Wrote, my god you wouldnt want to be friends with these people, the mortality rate must be huge for their friends.

The UK's always made these things best, i quite liked the older Marple, never got into Poirot though,

Cheers

Stuart

and how could i forget diagnosis murder - oi van dyke your a silly old man who is a fucking doctor' date=' surely you'd be better off caring for the sick and let the police get on with solving crimes? (quincy was the same an all)[/quote']

he has to cover for his son's incompetancy! lol

LoveJoy was the worst tv detective

As if i rember right wasnt it ALWAYS a middleaged good looking women who had sexual interets in lovejoy that done it every week..If he was any kind of detective he would have known NO-WOMEN would have feel in love with a mulletman who wears a leather jacket...

Dont get me wrong im a fan of the actor just not lovejoy

LoveJoy was the worst tv detective

As if i rember right wasnt it ALWAYS a middleaged good looking women who had sexual interets in lovejoy that done it every week..If he was any kind of detective he would have known NO-WOMEN would have feel in love with a mulletman who wears a leather jacket...

Dont get me wrong im a fan of the actor just not lovejoy

Lovejoy wasnt a detective though, he didnt actually try to solve crimes, most of the stories were abpout him trying to get some cash, not about solving crimes, thats why the police always suspected him of something. Lovejoy was a slightly dubious antiques dealer and forger.