aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
S']['on3d

Uh.. hello.

Couldn't find a noob thread so hope it's ok to post here :)

Heard about this site loads of times, just never bothered checking it out till now, hello all, I'm Laughlin, some of you may already know me, I dunno who's all on here, lol.

Guest DustyDeviada

Yes, it was a feeble attempt at humour. Like Craig Craig McLachlan & Check 1-2, right?

Yes' date=' it was a feeble attempt at humour. Like Craig Craig McLachlan & Check 1-2, right?[/quote']

lol, it's cool, I guess hearing people prononce it wrong for 20 years, you don't really see the humour anymore :)

and yes, I am Zoe's brother... who be you? *protective big brother mode*

['on3d"]Thanks guys' date=' hope everyone is as welcoming, lol, i'll try and just blend into the background :)[/quote']

yeah, but watch out for stuart maxwell. he can be a little too friendly, if you know what i mean? :popcorn:

yeah' date=' but watch out for stuart maxwell. he can be a little[i'] too friendly, if you know what i mean? :popcorn:

Hahaha, Could I beat him up if he tried anything? Or is he a big mofo :down:

Guest Tam o' Shantie
['on3d"]Hahaha' date=' Could I beat him up if he tried anything? Or is he a big mofo :down:[/quote']

You couldn't beat him up because this is a website on the internet.

maxwell, would crush you. like a worm.

and while he did ti, he'd say "ahhhh whit. yas min!"

but hes not here to defend himself, cos hes driving TAWFAWW round on their tour.

You couldn't beat him up because this is a website on the internet.

Shit.......REALLY??o_O

Note to self...get a fuckin life min!!

Guest MDP
['on3d"] yes' date=' I am Zoe's brother... who be you? *protective big brother mode*[/quote']

im from ellon... i think i spoke to you on a bus once... u knew my sister hazel, and i was 2 (maybe 1) years below zoe in school, dont reall know her too well, just know of her :up:

im from ellon... i think i spoke to you on a bus once... u knew my sister hazel' date=' and i was 2 (maybe 1) years below zoe in school, dont reall know her too well, just know of her :up:[/quote']

Hey, nice to meet you, again, lol, sorry, i'm usually completely out of my face on the bus home.

['on3d"]lol' date=' thanks jase mate :) but i don'teven know what they are talking about, who am i fighting and why? :S[/quote']

LOL grum calm down dude you aint fighting no-one its all just a wee bit of banter.....