aberdeen-music

Need a video for redemption tv

Hog

We are needing a video made of (possibly) our new song called "Hate event". Redemption TV are wanting to play us.

Do you know of anyone who can make a music video? :up: Nothing fancy' date=' want it raw:up:[/quote']

I made a video for my end of year show for the Andy Davidson Band

What sort of video have you in mind?

live? or with a story on location?

Daz

Do Black and White with selected items in colour - it's Redepmtion TV so - RED - it goes with their general image - doom gloom black death metal goth scary types with white faces and music which is usually monotonous and not of a very high standard - I CANNA WAIT - Hog on TV and actually playing something worth hearing late at night, he he he , this will be magnificent, Hog may FINALLY get laid, he he he.

I love making up concepts for songs and videos in my head, its fun.

The best idea that I have had, is just have all band members facing inwards in a pentagon shape playing towards each other with a pentagram design inside and have each member at each point on the pentagram, with blood red colours and big amps and very active playing(i.e lots and lots of moving and aggressive strumming etc).

It looks amazing in my head but feel free to slag.

We will make sure this song gets a decent recording. Personally I would be happy to fork out a bit to go to the Byre (we dont have any aspirations, eh Maxi) fucking plop merchant.

New song should be recorded in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you to people who have posted and PM'd me offering themselves, it is truly appreciated.

Hog

Keep clutching the handbag, enough o yer negativity, If I listened to all the whingers on here and took their advice I would never leave the hoose -Yeah Hogs band suck goats wallopers, but there is a BIG market for it and it's gotta be better than half the shit on Redemption TV - Mon the Hog and his fast guitar shennanigans.

aye whatever hog' date=' i love the fact that redemption tv answered an email from you.

itll be much cooler when they actually hear the (unrecorded) song in question, see the video and then play it

[b']until then stop talking pish eh??

hows he talking pish? i dont get it? you seem to be the only person in aberdeen who dosent get along with hog! mabey its you..........?

aye whatever hog' date=' i love the fact that redemption tv answered an email from you.

itll be much cooler when they actually hear the (unrecorded) song in question, see the video and then play it

until then stop talking pish eh??[/quote']

Actually Redemption liked the songs that we already have online.

Talking pish? What about? get the fuck out of our forum.

Shame, I would respect you if you actually stopped acting the cunt/poor version of Zombie Munch.