aberdeen-music

Salvador Dali...

Hog

I studied him for Higher Art a few years back... feckin' marvelous artist.

And a fucking nut :up:

so did i

i love the painting (fuck i cant mind what its called) but its a naked lady on a rock and theres a pomegranit with a big fish coming out of it and out of that fich is a tiger and out of that tiger is a smaller tiger attacking the naked lady on the rock

fuckin ace

so did i

i love the painting (fuck i cant mind what its called) but its a naked lady on a rock and theres a pomegranit with a big fish coming out of it and out of that fich is a tiger and out of that tiger is a smaller tiger attacking the naked lady on the rock

fuckin ace

That would of been Gala, his wife.

I have a Dali tshirt which has a pic of Dali on the front and on the back it says "I dont do drugs, I am drugs"...ace.

that painting is on the living room wall of my flat and there are several more in mybedroom, thanks to the girl who moved out before i arrived. it's called 'Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bumblebee around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening.' my personal favourite is 'Swans Reflecting Elephants'

/x