aberdeen-music

Terrorizer - Darker Days Ahead

Fast Caz

You can hear the tunes are good but i think it is the production that really lets it down.

The drum sound Sandoval goes for nowadays just aint my bag at all.

I tend to go for more of the natural drum sound a la altars of madness and world downfall.

I recommend you give it a spin anyway because i am stubborn when it comes to new things.

Im 18 going 45 .

Hi Alan Cynic.

Yeah Sandoval seems to trigger his kicks' date=' his toms, his breathing, his car starting up in the morning.

Shame, cos underneath it all, Sandoval is a decent drummer:down:[/quote']

sigh such a waste but oh well ..... New Vader and new Blind Guardian albums both kick ass.

The new deicide on the other hand reeks of *snigger* Putrefaction getit:gringo:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
While your at it avoid the new Napalm Death album that is coming out soon ....... same dirge they have released since Utopia Banished.

OI its fast caz too you nae Toastie hahaha that's your title.

I have skilfully avoided them since "Mentally Murdered". Never mind, we'll always have "World Downfall", the split demo LP w/Nausea, and my D90 w/4 Terrorizer rehearsals/demos on it. Let's remember them as they were.

Toastie.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Yeah i have the "From The Tomb" and "Nausea split"' date=' i've heard from a few folk that there is a live dvd doing rounds of two live terrorizer shows. I've also been told Terrorizer have never played live , care to shine any light on the matter?[/quote']

The DVD is news to me, as for playing live, not 100%, leave it with me and I'll get digging.

I believe the words i can imagine you are looking is " fit an auld cunt that dosnae know any better ? "

personally i feel the same as Jake personally but i'd rather nae bitch over the net anymore ... does nightmares for my newly acquired fringe.

He's only 5 years older than me, he's nae an old cunt ;)

I love Fugazi though, but i also appreciate the harder edge of things. I'm just a bit more 'understanding' about varying genres of music i guess, a bit more flexible i.e i can appreciate if something is good or not regardless of what bracket it falls into.

The new Terrorizer album is shit though, i can fully appreciate that :p

Guest Jake Wifebeater
o_O (can't find the words to muster up the exact amount of disgust i feel for that comment)

Then don't bother making a post. I can't stand Fugazi, you obviously like them, hardly worth having a hernia over. Don't make yourself busy.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
He's only 5 years older than me' date=' he's nae an old cunt ;)

I love Fugazi though, but i also appreciate the harder edge of things. I'm just a bit more 'understanding' about varying genres of music i guess, a bit more flexible i.e i can appreciate if something is good or not regardless of what bracket it falls into. [/quote']

Thank you, 30 is hardly "old".

You should know by now I don't claim to be open-minded musically, I just know exactly what I do and don't like, and it ain't Fugazi!

He's only 5 years older than me' date=' he's nae an old cunt ;)

I love Fugazi though, but i also appreciate the harder edge of things. I'm just a bit more 'understanding' about varying genres of music i guess, a bit more flexible i.e i can appreciate if something is good or not regardless of what bracket it falls into.

The new Terrorizer album is shit though, i can fully appreciate that :p[/quote']

Hahaha dude im only having a sly dig.

"I love Fugazi though, but i also appreciate the harder edge of things. I'm just a bit more 'understanding' about varying genres of music i guess, a bit more flexible i.e i can appreciate if something is good or not regardless of what bracket it falls into."

Cheeky fucker :up:

Fugazi shaped bands like Dillinger and Converge ........ what is there to appreciate? :gringo:

This is my thread i control the content :princess: and the overuse of smilies.