aberdeen-music

klaxons @ The Tunnels

rowan

should i be safe to pay at the doors? as i dont think i'll be in town before then (also jamesy, would you mind me handing out some flyers for the gcguide birthday party at this gig?)

At the door fella's.

It's sold about 450, so should be cool for tickets on the door, but it is shifting at a fair rate.

The gig runs as a gig/clubnight, with Klaxons going on at around half 10, and the club staying open till 2. I think it's fair to say that it's gonna be a helluva party.

that was fuckin bangin, like a cross between a rave, and a gig!! :up:

highlight of my night: watching the bitch that kepy digging her nails into my back to get closer to the bar get her ass kicked out no less than 5 minutes later (duno what for though)

Well that was one mad mad gig..

I remember crowd surfing with a smog mask on and a glow stick in my hand, then my alarm went off at 7 this morning and i was in my bed???

so glad Sh*T Disco played, (plenty of rumours that they weren't going to??) roll On LONDON CALLING in Amsterdam... Klaxon's, Bromhead's & Milburn etc..