aberdeen-music

klaxons @ The Tunnels

rowan

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm, the nme site is only offering me the Aberdeen date. Does this mean it's all sold out or is it just acting funky? Would rather go in Glasgow like.

---> So I called ticket enquiries and the call failed whilst I was being transferred, so I called the customer servieces number and it puts you through to last minute.com

Great stuff.

i think i've managed to get from the nme website! yay!

Did you read this

"For Aberdeen Tunnels & Glasgow Arches only

All tickets booked through NME.com for the Club NME on tour will not be posted out - they will be held at the venue box office & will be available for collection on the night of the show - when collecting your tickets from the box office you will need to present a copy of your booking confirmation with the original credit card against which your booking was made, together with photographic id."

What box office? Where would you collect the tickets?

Did you read this

"For Aberdeen Tunnels & Glasgow Arches only

All tickets booked through NME.com for the Club NME on tour will not be posted out - they will be held at the venue box office & will be available for collection on the night of the show - when collecting your tickets from the box office you will need to present a copy of your booking confirmation with the original credit card against which your booking was made' date=' together with photographic id."

What box office? Where would you collect the tickets?[/quote']

from the tunnels i suppose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...