aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
rowan

klaxons @ The Tunnels

Guest Giles Walker

What a line up!

So good in fact i'm not entirely sure i believe it to be true.

It's the NME tour. Simian Mobile Disco are DJing the Arches show so hopefully they'll be along too.

Are tickets on sale for this yet? I asked in One Up last week but they didn't have them.

Hmmm, the nme site is only offering me the Aberdeen date. Does this mean it's all sold out or is it just acting funky? Would rather go in Glasgow like.

---> So I called ticket enquiries and the call failed whilst I was being transferred, so I called the customer servieces number and it puts you through to last minute.com

Great stuff.

i think i've managed to get from the nme website! yay!

Did you read this

"For Aberdeen Tunnels & Glasgow Arches only

All tickets booked through NME.com for the Club NME on tour will not be posted out - they will be held at the venue box office & will be available for collection on the night of the show - when collecting your tickets from the box office you will need to present a copy of your booking confirmation with the original credit card against which your booking was made, together with photographic id."

What box office? Where would you collect the tickets?

Did you read this

"For Aberdeen Tunnels & Glasgow Arches only

All tickets booked through NME.com for the Club NME on tour will not be posted out - they will be held at the venue box office & will be available for collection on the night of the show - when collecting your tickets from the box office you will need to present a copy of your booking confirmation with the original credit card against which your booking was made' date=' together with photographic id."

What box office? Where would you collect the tickets?[/quote']

from the tunnels i suppose

This is going to be a good gig, just a pity that its on a school night and i've got work the next day..

P.S 20 glow sticks in pound land for yup £1 so no excuses!

This is going to be a good gig, just a pity that its on a school night and i've got work the next day..

P.S 20 glow sticks in pound land for yup 1 so no excuses!

20 for 1!!! no way!!

2 days to go lol