aberdeen-music

always there

Good luck though! I'd make sure she doesn't have a boyfriend.

I'm not bothered if she has a boyfriend...

...it'd give my wife someone to talk to.

honestly you young folk just think with your genitals! When you get to my age, with a wife and mortgage to support. Sex is the last thing on my mind. Well actually, its the 4th thing on my mind after "where did I put my keys", "I wonder what the wife has cooked for tea" and "How are United going to survive with no midfield and only one recognisable forward"

Obviously if a lassy goes the same gigs as me and drinks in the same pubs we're going to dispise each other.

but this thread was fun while it lasted.

pete_inthehills

In my lifetime the ammount of people who have came up to me and told me im the spitting image of someone else has shattereed my delusion im unique

I get that all the time...

Oh and I'm shit for remembering who people are as well. For much the same reason as Thurisaz I'm afraid. I'm sorry but if you've only ever spoken to me when I've been drunk then there's very little chance of me remembering who you are. More than once I've had an embarrasing moment along the lines of this:

Bloke: "Hey man, how are you?"

Me: "You think I'm Dave don't you?"

Bloke: "What? No, you're Chris. I've spoken to you heaps of times"

Me: "Shit."

I'm not bothered if she has a boyfriend...

...it'd give my wife someone to talk to.

honestly you young folk just think with your genitals!

I agree with this completely, but I would take it a step further and suggest that the brains of these young folk have actually become genitals in themselves, but obviously entirely of the passive form, like a clitoris, eagerly accepting whatever stimulation comes their way while at the same time being totally creatively impotent.

In which case, clearly this generation needs more dickheads.