aberdeen-music

ALKALINE - Prime Example Of Freedom Of Speech In Action OR Jumped-up Little Squirt!

Mr Crowley

pwned.jpg

It was previously pointed out that ALL the computers in Bruce Millers have the same IP and there are at least 7 people who regularly use aberdeen music who work there, me included. So no i wasn't p'wned or whatever you crazy balding kids are calling it now. But Frosty's post did point me in the right direction as to who it was. :up:

:rolleyes:

...worst thread ever.

Well now' date=' it's all getting a bit silly! Unless the people that run this website are willing to change its domain name to [url']www.bored@brucemiller-music.com then I suggest that this thread gets killed off pretty soon by general disinterest! However, I feel obliged to step away from my nom-de-plume in order to state that I am NOT Mr Crowley, especially seeing as my real name, albeit incorrectly spelled (as far as I know, I am not a town on the Isle of Man!) was mentioned in a list of possible suspects by Mr Alkaline. In defence of the other potential villains that he listed, might I also point out that you don't have to be a local band-member to contribute to this site.

Anyway, as I said earlier, it's all getting a bit silly......

^^^Is that alkaline aswell for gods sake..

The writing styles are the exact same.......Original post fom same ip slates alkaline in a thread title ..Last post is same IP asking to close it now...

Looks like the aberdeen music admins are to clever for a certain mrs alky ;)

This is the line that really makes me thing its still him

"Anyway, as i said earlier, its all getting a bit silly".......What exactly is the fact the original post is being ignored or the fact everyone is onto alkaline screaming for a bit of attention lol

^^^Is that alkaline aswell for gods sake..

The writing styles are the exact same.......Original post fom same ip slates alkaline in a thread title ..Last post is same IP asking to close it now...

Looks like the aberdeen music admins are to clever for a certain mrs alky ;)

This is the line that really makes me thing its still him

"Anyway' date=' as i said earlier, its all getting a bit silly".......What exactly is the fact the original post is being ignored or the fact everyone is onto alkaline screaming for a bit of attention lol[/quote']

Eh?

That was Ramsay (sorry for spelling mistake dude)...

If i was screaming for attention i woulda done something a bit more exciting than this.

As for mods too clever, i know all the mods personally aside from maybe Dave, but i've met him a few times.

I'm sure Neil will be able to tell you how many accounts currently use the same IP address as me and also confirm that numerous would actually be logged in and active at the same time. I'm no computer genius but short of having four or five computers right next to me i dunno how i'd manage that feat?

Who knows about that line? I would point out that if anyone knows Ramsey personally they would vouch for the fact that he actually speaks like that.

I personally don't think my posts are controversial at all, but whoever 'Mr. Crowley' is they haven't deemed it nescessary to log bag on and further the discussion so they have obviously achieved what they set out to do in the first place which is make me look stupid.

Anyways, fuck you all. I banged my head really hard this morning and its still bleeding :( I'm off to get down to some work.

Conspiracy theories away folks. :up:

lol you need a hug dont you....And dont wory im not a big burly bloke who will intimidte you...im a wee guy so a wee man hug may do you gooood

IM NOT GAY ;)

Christ, you'd need to be a bigger than me first to intimidate me anyway. But yeah, i need a hug my bonce is still bleeding. I don't think it quite warrants a trip to casualty but i'm gonna kill that cupboard door when i get home :p

Christ' date=' you'd need to be a bigger than me first to intimidate me anyway. But yeah, i need a hug my bonce is still bleeding. I don't think it quite warrants a trip to casualty but i'm gonna kill that cupboard door when i get home :p[/quote']

Hahaha, fuel to the fire. That was me (Alkaline) logged in as Keesher (Stephen). He was still logged in on the computer at the other desk :p

Anywhoo i do actually know who it was now...

As for mods too clever' date=' i know all the mods personally aside from maybe Dave, but i've met him a few times.

[/quote']

Have we met?

Anyhoo, I do know Lord Summerisle (*waves*- must come in soon for a yak) and there's not a machiavellian bone in his enormous body.

Does any work ever get done in Bruce Millers?

Have we met?

Anyhoo' date=' I do know Lord Summerisle (*waves*- must come in soon for a yak) and there's not a machiavellian bone in his enormous body.

Does any work ever get done in Bruce Millers?[/quote']

You were in Suvara right?

If that is right i spoke to you at a gig one of my previous bands was playing with Suvara, albeit rather briefly.

And yes, upon having a laugh about the whole thing with Ramsay this morning i was pointed in the right direction.

And yes, no work gets done in Bruce Millers. :up:

It was previously pointed out that ALL the computers in Bruce Millers have the same IP and there are at least 7 people who regularly use aberdeen music who work there' date=' me included. So no i wasn't p'wned or whatever you crazy balding kids are calling it now. But Frosty's post did point me in the right direction as to who it was. :up:[/quote']

It seems pretty strange that someone would sign up to make just one post slagging a workmate? EVEN if they did there was still no need for the insult; although I thought you were down with 'the kids' and their crazy terminology anyway.

It seems pretty strange that someone would sign up to make just one post slagging a workmate? EVEN if they did there was still no need for the insult; although I thought you were down with 'the kids' and their crazy terminology anyway.

Take it on the chin dude, i was only having a laugh. If i truely offended you then sorry. And yeah i like to consider myself dope and fresh o_O

And, it turns out that it was the case (it wasn't someone who actually is 'involved' in the aberdeen music scene) and it was only done for a 'laugh' at my expense :)

Okay, i'm not gonig to bother trawling through htis post...

but Phil (alkaline) always seems to post messages that are meticuous, and after careful examination of the thread.

It has been known for phil to be the peace keeper in many posts also.

what is the point in this thread? Seems to me that this person is just trying to stir up an argument.