aberdeen-music

ALKALINE - Prime Example Of Freedom Of Speech In Action OR Jumped-up Little Squirt!

Mr Crowley

Is it just me or do some people need to be brought down a peg or two? (re: the now infamous "seagulls" post, the "stop the war" post etc. ). I mean, I'm all for free speech, but it's very easy to be downright nasty to other people when you're hiding behind a pseudonym on this very website (I realise that posting this thread could be construed as being hypocritical!).

In a nutshell, would the likes of Alkaline be able to argue his case in his customary vociferous manner to the likes of Flash in the flesh, as it were?

Your thoughts...........

Is it just me or do some people need to be brought down a peg or two? (re: the now infamous "seagulls" post' date=' the "stop the war" post etc. ). I mean, I'm all for free speech, but it's very easy to be downright nasty to other people when you're hiding behind a pseudonym on this very website (I realise that posting this thread could be construed as being hypocritical!).

In a nutshell, would the likes of Alkaline be able to argue his case in his customary vociferous manner to the likes of Flash in the flesh, as it were?

Your thoughts...........[/quote']

Yeah i would, most people on here know who i am, where i work etc. I dinna ken who you are but thats by the by.

How are they infamous, i think that several other people involved in those threads were more 'vociferous' than i was.

I'm not a racist or a fascist and my views are hardly obscure and there are people who agree with me.

I find your attempt at 'shit-stirring' to be little more than an added bonus in a rather unproductive and boring day at work....

Edit: as a startling side, i'm neither 'little' or a 'squirt' as most people will attest :p

I don't think you'll need to look too far somehow' date=' seeing as he appears to have been using that very same IP address just minutes before you...[/quote']

Oh really.....dun dun dun!!!!!!

That means its either Stephen (ex- Genevieve/From Her Ashes), Ramsey (Stanley), Billy (Pure Lead) or Jamie (Ginger Guitar Genius). If so they have some sort of comedy axe to grind or are bored shitless :p

Or' date=' just maybe...

Nah, surely not.[/quote']

Hahahaha :p my Ego may be big but i'm not prepared to go to any other lengths to further it myself :)

I have my suspects, the above all work with me and we're all on the same IP and regular users of this very site!!!

Christ its like a game of fucking Cluedo :D

At least i'm not gonna be bored today....

Ooops' date=' that wasn't clever.[/quote']

Indeed. Alkaline, you know the rules, if you could be as so kind to inform me via PM what this other account you have is called then I'll duly remove it. Thanks.

Hahahaha mon then ;)

But seriously, it isn't Stephen as unless he knows my password for on here he hasn't logged me (Alkaline) out of either of the two computers that i use in the TV Dept.

My supersleuth style leanings are edging towards Ramsey of Stanley fame as he is familiar with the works of Aleister Crowley and would be likely to use a word like 'vociferous'....it could be Paul, also of Stanley, as he teaches guitar here and through association with the afore mentioned Mr.Clark would be familiar with Crowley too.

The plot thickens.....

Indeed. Alkaline' date=' you know the rules, if you could be as so kind to inform me via PM what this other account you have is called then I'll duly remove it. Thanks.[/quote']

Sod the pm nonsense, it is 'Firefly'. :up:

Can't say i've ever used it, if i want to insult people i tend to use my normal one anyway ;)