aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
black_matter

Gig at the station

We have a gig at the station hotel in stonehaven on the 25th august.

bands include

The unknown heroes

black matter

extreme machine

micheal bell blues band

come along for the music, banter and the booze :up:

think its like some fucking ridiculas price like a 5er kinda high like!!!

Or at the same time you could go to drummonds for RIght hand left, Edgar Prais, MMW and some more for only 2 pounds.

Hey, don't bust their balls! They're putting on a show in a place and town where gigs don't really happen, I can imagine them having to pay the Station, as well as hire a PA, etc!

Hey' date=' don't bust their balls! They're putting on a show in a place and town where gigs don't really happen, I can imagine them having to pay the Station, as well as hire a PA, etc![/quote']

i've double checked and the price is 5, unfortunately but all of the above applies with the hiring of the station and some equipment needing to be rented. Just thought i'd let you all know on the off chance you may come along if you find yourselves stuck and bored with a fiver or more burning a hole in your pocket come along to the station hotel. :up:

everyone on at the end was funny as fuck like and when i went up and played ring of fire some random played the drums then mike jumped in and played the bass was pure comedy!!