aberdeen-music

Results

KatyS

Advanced Higher History - A

Advanced Higher Latin - A

Advanced Higher French - B

Higher Classical Studies -A.

Basically what I was expecting. AH French was so hard I really didn't expect to get an A. But oh well, I still got into my first choice uni, so everything's great.

I was listening to Radio Scotland talking about the ol' exam results in the car this morning. Glad I've not got to go through all that again... for some reason Uni results are nowhere near as nerve racking.

On another point, my sister did amazingly in her highers, therefore I hate her.

fit game min?

aye, working life has scary deadlines every day...exams (in hind sight) are seriously overrated....but, I understand the pressure of them..."the rest of your life" scenarios impressed upon you by teachers who only want their school to look good on paper...

it's life skills, confidence and experience that really matter, when getting a job.

Even English? ;)

...my sentiments exactly Dusty :laughing:

Speaking of exams' date=' my nephew is staying with us whilst he does his re-sits at Aberdeen Uni.

Came home after a hard days graft in the Oil Industry and he's in bed fast asleep...

[list']

[*]The huge pot of Chicken Dopiaza I lovingly prepared last night for tonights tea is all but gone.

[*]The homemade Tiffin my daughter made for her out-of-school club has been demolished

[*]EIGHT packets of crisps

[*]3 litres of Diet Coke

[*]My Strat is now drop-Z tuned

[*]The PRS (white) is covered in cholcolate finget marks (the Tiffin, no doubt)

[*]Volume control on my amp is at "9"

[*]etc, etc ad nauseum

...and don't even start me on the toilet bowl.

DZL

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Came home after a hard days graft in the Oil Industry and he's in bed fast asleep...

• The huge pot of Chicken Dopiaza I lovingly prepared last night for tonights tea is all but gone.
  • The homemade Tiffin my daughter made for her out-of-school club has been demolished
  • EIGHT packets of crisps
  • 3 litres of Diet Coke
  • My Strat is now drop-Z tuned
  • The PRS (white) is covered in cholcolate finget marks (the Tiffin' date=' no doubt)
    [*']Volume control on my amp is at "9"
  • etc, etc ad nauseum

...and don't even start me on the toilet bowl.

Sickening. How did you deal with the little bastard?