aberdeen-music

guitarist/songwriter looking for band

blandeswine

hey,

been playin guitar for 12 years and startin to get a bit bored without a band again.

Need to get a group together to start jamming and playin some gigs. Got plenty of my own material and always open to other peoples. Listen to Floyd, Chili's, Zeppelin, Arcade Fire, Clash, Radiohead, libertines and so the list goes on.

Play all sorts of styles from rock, jazz, blues, to flamenco and latin.

If anyones interested in chattin more and possibly jamming to see how things go get in touch.

• 2 weeks later...

singer looking for guitar player

Hi there,

I'm a 27-year old female vocalist (quite all-round, done lots of things, but prefer singer-songwriter stuff, blues, soul and jazz; latest band was a jazz-ska one) and I'm getting bored without a band too! Have left my band in Holland last year but have not been able to find anything here yet. Am looking for a guitar player to write songs with, but would also very much like to get a whole band together again.

My email is ninaeggens@hotmail.com. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up for a jam.

Nina

hey' date='

been playin guitar for 12 years and startin to get a bit bored without a band again.

Need to get a group together to start jamming and playin some gigs. Got plenty of my own material and always open to other peoples. Listen to Floyd, Chili's, Zeppelin, Arcade Fire, Clash, Radiohead, libertines and so the list goes on.

Play all sorts of styles from rock, jazz, blues, to flamenco and latin.

If anyones interested in chattin more and possibly jamming to see how things go get in touch.[/quote']