aberdeen-music

stuff for sale

scottST

Well i know i can get the bass fx update which really turns it into the bass pod xt live. The bass and guitar is the same but different sounds and modules. I think! But really would like the bass one. If it was then i would have snatched it up . Unless you have updated it to that already then i would consider.

how old is the phone? condition? any pics?

cheers man

DSC00003Small.jpg

there you go, it's just under a year old, got it as part of a contract, which i promptly bailed from. i had been using pay as you go for the most part of its life....

it's in perfect working order, brand new case on it recently (the old one got a bit scuffed) and i have its charger too.

Well i know i can get the bass fx update which really turns it into the bass pod xt live. The bass and guitar is the same but different sounds and modules. I think! But really would like the bass one. If it was then i would have snatched it up . Unless you have updated it to that already then i would consider.

its yours if you want it!......i didnt know you could update them....!

£150 and its a deal as i would need the bass update and that would be more money, total for me then would be £200 which i could stretch too.

Money burning hole in pocket.

I have made the mistake of putting up with buying something that is not what i really want. So this time im making a stand. Even if i got to wait till xmas.lol