aberdeen-music

Internet Banking

well it appears if you meet close of business on a friday but then try to use that days date, so I tried to transfer money on today the fourth but kept getting an error message saying I had to enter a date between the seventh and some other date in the far future. So I assumed that I wouldnt be able to put money across.

However if I put the seventh as the transfer date, then the money would go straight across. very confusing.

Haha.

Actually I havent switched bank, the only reason being that it is so much hassle.

My transfer from The Bank of Scotland to the RBS was as smooth as sandpaper. After 3 months I still had phone calls from companies asking why they had not recieved my direct debits (even although I had sufficient funds in my account). I even had problems buying customers wedding albums (not funny).

Last week was charged 100 for an overdraft facility for my account although 1) I have never had to use it 2) I was never charged for this when with the Bank of Scotland and 3) How I laughed (not in a funny haha way).

RBS..hahaha pffft.

I just tried to transfer money between my accounts but it appears you cant actually do it outwith bank hours

I can quite happily transfer money between bank accounts using my Lloyds TSB online banking at any time of the day or night. The actual transfer doesn't take place until the next working day but that is the same for all banks (online only banks included).

I can quite happily transfer money between bank accounts using my Lloyds TSB online banking at any time of the day or night. The actual transfer doesn't take place until the next working day but that is the same for all banks (online only banks included).

Except mine, my transfers between my online and branch accounts are instantaneous.

Except mine' date=' my transfers between my online and branch accounts are instantaneous.[/quote']

Ah, but is this for the same bank? If you can transfer from one bank to another, different bank instantaneously then I'd be most impressed.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
And me.

And Jake makes three. Never had a hint of bother with Lloyds TSB in 12 years, my local branch is a 2-minute walk away. Only complaint is that they keep offering me loans. What the hell would I need a loan for? At least once a month I get junk from them.