aberdeen-music

Body Piercings

sandra

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

retro rebels...!

EASILY the best place in aberdeen as far as piercings go! can't recomend them more, i've had stuff done there, as well as a lot of people i know, and they have never had problems!!

oh, and be sure never to get pierced at richards :down:

edit: can't remember how much it is, but i think it is around the £30 mark...

hey' date='

i was thinking about getting a nipple piercing and was wondering if anyone can tell where the best place to get it done is and how much it costs roughly?

Thankyou x[/quote']

yeah i wouldn't really recommend anywhere other than retro rebels either... i got my tongue done at richards and the woman who did it for me was a right dick. i then (sucker for punishment) went back and got my lip done there and got a guy, and he was a dick too. also both times the piercing was squint and the wrong size of jewellery put in..not cool. getting a piercing's not the loveliest of experiences anyway so at least go somewhere where the people are friendly and most of all knowledgeable. :] and yeah i think it's 30 for one nipple or 55 for 2..could be wrong tho.

Darryl did both my pa and my ear, he was very nice and made sure he talked over everything with me before i had them done and was happy to answer any questions that i had on aftercare etc. DON'T go to Richard's!!! ALL the staff in there are fannies and total moody cunts. If you want to go somewhere where you feel like your business is actually appreciated then go to Retro's its a much friendlier environment and all the staff are more than helpful.

:up:

Lies. Richard himself is quite abrasive sometimes' date=' but Jimmy and the lass that works there are fine.

I'd go to Retro's for piercings, Richards for tats.[/quote']

I've first hand experience of Jimmy being a cunt, and i know the lass was off with one of my mates when she was in there and on a seperate occassion with one of my male friends too. I had one of my tattoo's done there, by Richard himself, and was happy with what he did i just thought he was a prick. I would never set foot in there again, the only place i'd get a tattoo in Aberdeen is Draconian. But if i had the chance and money i'd travel a bit further afield for my tattoos.

agree-ance on retros.

got my nipple done at that place that used to be in the market then moved to market street. he was a cowboy bastard. did it with an old rusty kebab skewer, then put a green ear ring in. wtf? it came off of one of those display cases instead of out of a sealed bag or sterilisation machine thingy.

anyone know if that guy still has a shop or how to contact. made a reet mess of me nipple.

p.s, dont get it done unless you like pain, as there is plenty of it. if i had the choice i wouldd go back and tell myself to save the money.

Well i got my nipple piercing today and it was pretty sore but it was bearable and i really like it. The girl who did it i think it was Michelle was really friendly and helpful and if i were to get another piercing done i'd definately go back to Retro Rebels, thanks for all your help and advice it was really appreciated :)

the good thing about retros is they are professional and friendly. the downside is that everyone knows it, when i went in today there was a 50 minute wait for piercings. i have decided i will try again on wednesday.

as for tattoos, draconian are very good and richard is, by reputation, an excellent tattooist, but what i've heard about him as a person (i.e - moody man), put me off going to see him. So I'm going to Red Hot and Blue Tattoo studio in Edinburgh for my next one.

i agree muchly with you folks: retro rebels is very good i got my 2nd lip piercing done there; but i have to say that i thought 'Presents' were very good back in the good old days. i got my lip and my tongue done there. altthough the clothing was super expensive (same goes for retros now infact) stoopid snappy snapps.

Fi

agree-ance on retros.

got my nipple done at that place that used to be in the market then moved to market street. he was a cowboy bastard. did it with an old rusty kebab skewer' date=' then put a green ear ring in. wtf? it came off of one of those display cases instead of out of a sealed bag or sterilisation machine thingy.

anyone know if that guy still has a shop or how to contact. made a reet mess of me nipple.

p.s, dont get it done unless you like pain, as there is plenty of it. if i had the choice i wouldd go back and tell myself to save the money.[/quote']

Haha, I got like...eight ear piercings and a belly button piercing off that guy when I was 13/14. I was such a dick, can't believe I didn't catch AIDs or anything, he was a reet dodger.

But anyway, yeah, go to Retro Rebels. I went there to get my tongue pierced one time, but the guy explained that my tongue joined my mouth too far down or something, so a piercing would wear away my teeth...or something. Anyway, it was decent, because he could have just kept quiet and done it anyway. So yeah, go to Retros.

My friend went to get her tongue done at retros but was told it was TOO SHORT - it was good of retros to do that.

Also, when my friend got her nipple done she was fifteen. I am pretty sure by law you have to be 18 - she had no ID or parental information or anything (nor was she asked)

= DODGE

My friend went to get her tongue done at retros but was told it was TOO SHORT - it was good of retros to do that.

Also' date=' when my friend got her nipple done she was fifteen. I am pretty sure by law you have to be 18 - she had no ID or parental information or anything (nor was she asked)

= DODGE[/quote']

was that at retros? cos they've always been pretty strict at getting ID off folk who even vaguely look like they might be under 16/18. chances are if she was 15 and got it done at retros she probably looked 18 and lied about her age.