aberdeen-music

Body Piercings

sandra

aye... i heard quite a few dodgy stories about marc... btw, as far as the tongue thing is concerned; from my extensive BME knowledge it is possible to cut your frenelum so that you can get a tongue piercing if u cant stick your tongue out far enough... :up:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada
hey' date='

i was thinking about getting a nipple piercing and was wondering if anyone can tell where the best place to get it done is [/quote']

Surely the best place to get it done is... the nipple?

aye... i heard quite a few dodgy stories about marc... btw' date=' as far as the tongue thing is concerned; from my extensive BME knowledge it is possible to cut your frenelum so that you can get a tongue piercing if u cant stick your tongue out far enough... :up:[/quote']

you can if you tell the doctor you are tongue tied or that it is making your life difficult. you can't just be like 'oi, doc, i want my tongue pierced, go and cut me'. But yeah, it is possible.

i have to disagree with retros, yes daryl is cool as fuck and knows how to pierce and same with the others there and its a really nice atmosphere there, overall good place but fuck me its expencive! when i went to retros to get both sides of me nose pierced to was gonna cost like 55 bone, went to ritchards and got both done for a tenner.

and they were just as good

save yourself small talk and some money and got to dicks

surely the fact richards was £45 less should tell you something about their standards... because i'm sure as hell 2 needles, 2 nose screws, and the cost of autoclaving thoose, and some clamps, or recieving tubes(not sure which are used for nose) will cost more than a tenner.

didnt marc from presents loose his piercing liscence?

Nit. Like Mel said' date=' there is no such thing as a piercing license (there should be... but there isn't).

Last I saw of Mark he was working as a security guard at ARI... I think the reason he left Presents was because he got bored of it to be honest...

Haven't seen Eric in years either. I miss that baldy old sleazebag.

In response to original post: Go to Retros. Without a doubt.[/color']

im hopefully getting my tongue done next week... and i will definatley be going to retro rebels... not bothered wether i get michelle or daryl though, as IMHO they are both fantastic:up:

Last I saw of Mark he was working as a security guard at ARI... I think the reason he left Presents was because he got bored of it to be honest...

Apparently him and his wife (the woman with the auburn, reddish hair who owned the place. She was the one that told me this, but I can't remember her name) seperated/divorced. After that happened she wanted the store to go back to the way it used to be - minus all the paraphanalia (sp?). She told him that he could keept the upstairs bit seperate from the shop as a peircing studio but he declined. The reason it ended up closing was because she was wanting to get away from it and make a change, and the increasing costs in running it.

God I need to get a life.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I tell you its not a novelty when a chick catches her tongue stud on your knob ring :(

I'm tempted to say it serves you right, those bits should be left alone in case of sexual accidents. What I meant by novelty was, if a guy needs a bit of metal through his tongue to please the ladies, his technique can't be very good in the first place.

I tell you its not a novelty when a chick catches her tongue stud on your knob ring :(

seriously... WHY would anyone let a needle near their dick! :down:

at least it's not an ampalang... looks like a frankenstein dick-heado_O

• 2 years later...