aberdeen-music

Hole is my ceiling!

Hog

Argh! Had the plumber round to fit a new shower and he had a problem with a "elbow", dunno if that is a pipe. Anyway, a leak started, it went into my office and has ruined my computer. He struggled to find the root of the problem and by that time he had to cut a hole in the ceiling. My office is a mess.

Phone insurance and they wont cover me, only for the computer (5 years old but did cost 1200). The plumber said it was partly his fault so only charged 30! Reckon I should claim on his insurance. Would would you do?

yeah defo

If his comapany has left more damge than there was before they found the problem then YUSH SUE em for 21million (Failing that defo make a complaint to the comapny before claiming there insurance)

An elbow isnt a pipe as such more a pipe coupling..It allows for pipe angles and the like

Argh! Had the plumber round to fit a new shower and he had a problem with a "elbow"' date=' dunno if that is a pipe. Anyway, a leak started, it went into my office and has ruined my computer. He struggled to find the root of the problem and by that time he had to cut a hole in the ceiling. My office is a mess.

Phone insurance and they wont cover me, only for the computer (5 years old but did cost 1200). The plumber said it was partly his fault so only charged 30! Reckon I should claim on his insurance. Would would you do?[/quote']

:laughing:

ahahahahahahaha

best laugh i have had in ages

did you get that bill from the tunnels?

Guest bluesxman

Um, if you hired him to fit a new shower and you then had a leak because of the pipework he fitted I would say it is his fault. Surely his business should be insured for damage caused by faulty materials, if that was actually the cause, more likely he never made the connection properly, I wouldn't let him reduce the price to 30 quid, you are still paying him for fucking up your computer and ceiling!

• 2 weeks later...

i discovered a leak in my sink drain pipe (which is lead!) about half an hour before leaving for belladrum on thursday. Water was pissing through my living room roof through a nice newly formed crack. i have temporarilyy fixed it with putty whilst i decide what to do...holding well tho...

when we got home on sunday my lindsey dropped our phone in her cup of tea..it's fucked too..

and to top it all off today i discovered drips from my kitchen roof whilst eating my yummy best of both toast. turns out when i put a stop to my bedroom floor from squeeking due to me laying spankingly lovely laminate flooring - i drilled into the copper heating pipe. been on the net all day finding out how to sort it out myself. I have replaced the section of pipe now and just hoping the pressure in my system stays the same..fingers crossed..

oh and it was wet at belladrum..

people keep calling me baldy :)

never got my check-in for going back offshore - so no wages for another week.

but fuck it! at least aberdeen won 2 - 0 and belladrum was just as good as i hoped

defo the plumbers fault though - he should surely have checked all his work

go get some dough

ah feel a bit better now

:)