aberdeen-music

Check out Stoney!

CC001

I can't believe a street teamer managed to post without anyone screaming at them. shoddy work guys.

and Stoney did invent the deep fried mars bar. I went to school with the idiot that asked for one and was a regular at the now defunct Haven chipper which cooked it. The Carron Fish Bar that now resides there claims to have invented it, which is a little rich to me considering it's a differently named shop with different owners.

aah, the haven! my brother used to get guitar lessons from the singing postie in stonehaven back in the day and so we had dinner from the various ship shops, down by the harbour every wednesday night. special times.

in other interesting fryer-related chat (since i have no interest in stoney) i used to enjoy a deep fried special edition aero with the white bit in the middle and brown sauce. then i became 19 and a half stone. i wonder how that happened!

/x

aah' date=' the haven! my brother used to get guitar lessons from the singing postie in stonehaven back in the day and so we had dinner from the various ship shops, down by the harbour every wednesday night. special times.

in other interesting fryer-related chat (since i have no interest in stoney) i used to enjoy a deep fried special edition aero with the white bit in the middle and brown sauce. then i became 19 and a half stone. i wonder how that happened!

/x[/quote']

I got lessons fron him too! :)

The Haven was well better than the Carron Fish Bar is.

My favourite thing about Stonehaven, though, has to be the X7 bus. If I ever get good at music I'll write a song about it and how you don't have to go through Porty and Newtonhill like on that damn 107. :love:

dude' date=' that is a poor imitation of the original bervie shipper which is situated, surprisingly, in inverbervie!

stoney is also believed to be the home of the deep fried mars bar and was the birthplace of the inventor of the pneumatic tyre!

/x[/quote']

Alas i know it is. But Inverbervie is a bit of a trek for fish and chips, Stoney is more acceptable. Screw the pneumatic tyre, the deep fried mars bar is the greatest invention to hit the eath.

I'm no street teamer mate! I'm just starting a music discussion in a music discussion board! nothing wrong with that is there?!

Absolutely - it's just coincidence that so many of your 'discussions' give the mistaken impression of actually advertising something...

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/search.php?searchid=371522

You can see why people make that mistake though. Here's a thought - maybe you should stop using tracking links. One more and you're gone.

if you want good fish and chips, you have to travel! down here there's hardly anywhere that does a good fish supper. in the west end, philidelphia is about your best bet.

I'm no street teamer mate! I'm just starting a music discussion in a music discussion board! nothing wrong with that is there?!

so do you always refer to bands as though you're a member?

let us know what you think

/x

Absolutely - it's just coincidence that so many of your 'discussions' give the mistaken impression of actually advertising something...

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/search.php?searchid=371522

You can see why people make that mistake though. Here's a thought - maybe you should stop using tracking links. One more and you're gone.

you have a pm mate