aberdeen-music

Are there even any drummers LEFT in Aberdeen? (And we need a guitarist too)

Ricekrispiesareevil

oh soz callum i thought u ment me oh howz it going dude havent spoke to u or ross since the colon openbracket gig howz the new band comming on i heard lawsons new band aint a fan i have to say
...What the fuck does that mean? I didn't get a word of that!

(FROSTYFILTER)

Oh' date=' I do apologise Callum, I was under the mistaken impression that it was myself to whom you were referring. How is life treating you, my friend? We haven't engaged in conversation since the occasion of the performance by the 'Colon Open Bracket' ensemble. How is the formation of your own musical group coming along? I was recently made aware of the latest works of Mr Lawson and his colleagues - regretfully, I feel obliged to inform you that they fell somewhat short of my expectations...

(/FROSTYFILTER)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey

Hey, I am 15 and I live in aberdeen and can play guitar, I'm not like amazing or anything but I can play a lot of Green Day and if I am given tabs for any song I can learn them pretty quickly, I like Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Lostprophets etc... so it would be cool if I could be in the band so I'd get a chance to meet other people and make music, lol,cya x